Chapter 5: At least someone is with me.

After all that long day, they returned to the onceler's house. It was exhausting as they get inside and he took off the thneed of his neck.
Onceler was still wanting to sell it and be rich.
But also his mind was invaded with questions or opinions.
He thought if he didnt sell it, he wont be part of the family by being the favorite child, being rich and famous by doing a miracle for the people.

On the bright side he will maybe stay with, (Y/n) if she also wants too. All his life he was surrounded by people who gave his back, people who didnt care or didt talk to him. So he wouldnt be surprise she left him at some point.

But he really wants to follow his dream.
-I think if I have a lot of money I can keep us both together and live happily. She can be calm and happy, and I can be famous and change the world.
He thought on his head.

Later on the next day, happened the same thing, but the onceler's guitar was broken by a little girl with super strenght.
She broke it in two pieces. On the same day, (y/n) helped him fix it. And also, take off the tomato sause he had again by those people.

Everytime, both returned home. He was tired and a bit hurt by those rough hits he received. Again they tried to fix his guitar since the little girl kept breaking it eachtime he tries to play with it.

Once it was fix, onceler took the time to teach her how to play a guitar. We can say (y/n) would have a pink blush eachtime he touch her hand to help her position her fingers on the guitar strings.
It made both grow closer each day.

On the sixth day trying to sell the thneed, this time onceler was alone on the park where he always goes to by his thneed.
But, (Y/n) was spying and looking when she can make sure no one realize how useful is the thneed.

-That's it, you know what I am done with this!!
He says and took of the thneed. The people got sad he left just because they all have fun throwing trash or tomatoes at him.

-My family was right. I quit!
He threw the thneed but instead of falling on the blonde girl's hair it landed on (y/n).
She got in the middle of the way as onceler didnt realize she was there and kept walking away back to his house.

The thneed got tangled on (y/n) as she tried to take it off, a thief was running away with a stolen bag of someone. The police was right behind him but he was winning the chase. When (y/n) freed of the thneed it was shot right to the thief anckles making him fall and finally was caught.

No one saw who throw the thneed but found it awesome and usefull.

-Noo, I was almost close.
She says slapping her face with her hand.
She then run quickly to take a short way and go back to onceler's house before him.

When she did, she was panting and sweating so much.
-Did I got here first?
She asked at the lorax.
-Yes, how was it? Did you finally stop beanpole detroying the forest?
He asked as he was playing poker with the animals.

She got her hands on her face and said -I failed, I was that close and tripped on the end. I have only a few more chances, but in short time this will be bad.

She says so worried, the lorax pat on her shoulder as he smiled calmly at her.
-You are doing your best, you will solve everything at the end.
He says and she smiled, then, onceler and melvin got back home and she changed her mood to cover a bit herself of being worried.

-Ah beanpole. How was your day? Did you buy your thneed?- he asked.

-Ah yeah, well actually no.- he says and kneeled down. -It's ahead of its time.
He explained and the Lorax cheer him.
-You did what you could. Now sit with us and play.
-Maybe, you can relax and enjoy this beautiful place. We can all live peacefully after all.
(Y/n) added smiling at him. As she sat next to him.
He told onceler to join them and relax after all.
-And what are we playing?

-I play poker, they are playing 'to go fishing' and he is just hungry.
The lorax said and the tiny bird ate a card of the fish.

In the afternoon, Onceler was cooking pancakes. He was singing and doing tricks as they landed on the plate on in one pile.
(Y/n) smiled at his cooking, dancind and singing abilities he does all at the same time.
She also loved he was wearing a pink apron which fits really good.

-Who wants a ninths?

You could see all the animals full after eating so many pancakes

You could see all the animals full after eating so many pancakes. It was neccesary to cook many rows of pancakes?
At least the lorax wanted two mores. (Y/n) also ate some but she stopped on the fourth bunch of pancakes.

-Yeah, see?
But then was interrupted when they all felt an earthquake.
-Whats going on?- he asked hugging the pile of pancakes.
They all stop everything and went out to se what is it.

Onceler was holding (y/n)'s hand as the animals follow them behind.

They were shocked when they all saw it was all the people from the town singing asking for a thneed happily.

He was holding (Y/n) close as they gather around onceler, he was focused and carried away as he enjoyed the song and he was lift up by the people. (Y/n) was looking to what was going on as she had a worried expression.

-oh, Yeah?! We are in business, Baby!
He was so enthusiastic as people had money on their hands asking for a thneed to buy it and have it.
The lorax looked serious about this as onceler was calling for his family.

-Mom? Hey, it's me!
-I told you I was going to be a success!! You need to bring the whole family here right now! We are going to be rich!!
He exclaimed and saw the lorax not minding (y/n) was somewhere else.

-What? I'm going to need all the help I can get. Don't worry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another day, another chapter.
I feel its getting interesting. Comment everything you want and also if its needed a change. So its more catchy.

See you in the next chapter if you wanna know how it ends.