Chapter 6: Running Riots

Haseena smiled with pride as she heard Karishma calling her PARTNER. This time she was right there for her; without a doubt.

" Do you think I will let your partner go that easily! " Came in an evil voice. The voice of the same businessman whose son was beaten by Karishma's own hands. He had a reason to not send off Karishma from the department and instead of making the commissioner appoint Haseena as a collegue.

" This good for nothing Haseena was in my radar as well. So I thought to break two pots with one stone! "

Karishma boiled in anger as she saw the businessman laugh on his silly tricks. She wanted to beat him up to the core but knew that fighting now would be brutal for Haseena. They weren't particularly in a brilliant position.

She somehow; for the sake of Haseena; for the first time ever; maintained her calm. After giving an angry glare to the businessman, Karishma approached Haseena and asked slowly.

" Do you trust me? "

Haseena nodded her head in a yes and Karishma held her shoulders.

" I will be back in 2 hours and lord promise you will be out of here. I won't let this mad man win over us. Just 2 hours. "

Karishma requested.

" Ok. " Haseena accepted easily. Knowing very well that Karishma Singh wasn't some random police officer. She kept her words and was better than the most. There was no doubt in the potential. Haseena knew that she was now in safe hands.

" Just tell me why has this man grudge with you. "

" I had made him shut down his two drug garrages he operated in the dark. "

" Oh! Ok. "

Saying so Karishma rushed out of the thana; ready for some action. She had a full proof plan and Haseena had to wait for two hours. But to her bad luck, these two hours weren't going to be easy as those corrupt police officers weren't going to treat Haseena nicely.

It was extremely hot and they had not even switched on the fan. She wasn't allowed to go to the wash room nor was given any water to drink. Her mouth was becoming dryer by time. She was already dehydrated and hurgry as she had nothing since morning. It was becoming a challenge to stay hopeful.

" Agar hum nhi nikal payee... nhi nhi... Karishma's going to get me out! "

Switch to Karishma- She induced a RIOT. Within an hour she somehow invoked all the citizens of Lucknow against the remaining working places where the buisinessman still continued some of his illegal business.

In rage, people went round the well built buildings and bombarded it with stones and glass bottles. After a few minutes of enraged activities, a few people proceeded to put up a fire. Within a few seconds futher; the place was in ashes.

The proceedings sure reached the owner and his own rage reached to the limits. As a reaction he went to Haseena who was seated in the custody room and slapped her tight on the cheek.

Haseena controlled her urge to slap back and didn't even flinch with the impact. She knew that its about only an hour more and Karishma herself will take the best of the revenge from this mad man.

" I will not spare that dumb head. "

The man growled and left; ordering his men something mischievous as he went to cater to running riots happening all over his property.

As soon as he left; his men left behind him too; locking the interrogation room. Haseen didn't realise what was happening until four heaters from each corner of the room started to buzz. Unbelievable hotness spread around the place. Haseena's heartbeat took a sharp rise. She already was sweating heavily while her throat felt like choking.

She banged her hands on the metal door and shouted; even requested the men to open it up. All she recieved back was mocking laughter.

Haseena; all helpless; sat back on the chair. She didn't know what to do to stay cool. In a freezing situation; one might even rub their hands. Do some exercise. Or even try putting up a fire to survive. But what about this excessive heat. How can one prevent from getting burnt. Her head felt like giving up any time now.

" Karishma Singh. "

Haseena whispered Karishma's name; her only hope; as she started to feel like she was going to faint any time. No energy at all was left in her body. The room blazed with extreme heat and she felt like being baked in a furnance; soon to become a meal; to be eaten alive.

One more hour passed somehow and the at the very edge of that hour getting completed; Haseena lost her will. She lost her balance and fell off her chair with a thump. Losing all sense of consciousness.

" Haseena! "

Karishma shouted as she saw Haseena from the glass window as she came to take her back after proving that man guilty of all the sins he had ever committed.

She rushed and tried opening the door; but it wouldn't open up. Karishma enraged; punched the guard's face nicely before he provided with the key. In urgency Karishma rushed and picked Haseena up in her arms; feeling her body to be buzzing with extreme heat.

" Haseena... Haseena wake up... Wake up please! "

Karishma patted her cheeks; tears dreading to fall off her eyes; as she arranged quicky an ambulance to the hospital.