Eventually

Does it get better than the bad coming out experiences?

Of being questioned, or disrespected?

Does it get better than being homeless for being trans?

Does it get better than people ignoring, or hyperfixating on your identity?

Does it get better than people calling you "tranny" and "ladyboy"?

Does it get better than screaming and banging your head on brick walls because you'll never be a "real man"?

Does it get better than turning 18?

Does it get better than moving out of your shitty home state to somewhere no one knows your name yet?

Does it get better than going to the courthouse and legally changing your name, and doing it yourself?

Does it get better than buying your first pair of boxers? Or your first binder? Or packer?

Or even a little bracelet that tells you that you belong?

Does it get better than going to your first T appointment, and getting off your chest the reasons you need this to be happy?

Does it get better than finding trans friends, and support groups, and clubs, and organizations for people like you?

Does it get better than getting called "sir" for the first time without making it obvious that you're trans?

Does it get better than taking your second T shot? (The first one can be terrifying)

Does it get better than becoming the man you were always meant to be? And finding people who see you for who you are? And being able to look at yourself and it not look wrong?

Does it get better than nights spent crying because you can't figure out what's wrong with you, and days spent feeling like you're walking through a river to an otherside you don't care about?

It does, eventually.