Grinning wider than the Cheshire cat :D

Then, with an evil laugh he brought his hands slowly to my sides and his fingers pressed down into my waist. I shrieked in surprise and kept on shrieking. Soon my shrieks turned into giggles as I slid down onto the tiled floor. He leaped on top of me grinning wider than the Cheshire cat ever could. I clawed at the floor in vain, desperate to get away from Travis’s evil clutches. He refused to let go. Still tickling me he whispers in my ear,” Do you give up yet babe?” I couldn’t stop laughing and was unable to answer him. That caused him to tickle me even more. I finally was able to take a breath and with that I screeched, “I GIVE UP TRAVEY!!! NOW GET OFF ME!!”

He rolled off me with a triumphant smirk that turned into his usual happy grin as he rolled off me and sprawled across the tiled floor next to me. We laid there for a while just staring up at the ceiling. Neither of us spoke for quite a while. It was silent but it wasn’t awkward. After a little while, I looked over and met his gaze. His lips curved and parted to make his typical joyful grin. I realized at that moment how much I missed seeing that grin. I grew up seeing that grin. And I haven’t seen that grin in almost a year and soon I won’t be seeing that grin again until the summer. I feel something caressing my face and I snap out of my trance. I look at Travis and his grin has turned into a concerned frown. His hand was caressing my face. He met my gaze and I could see the concern on his face.

“Are you okay Jacie?” he asked. I nodded unable to say anything. Relief washed over his face. He got up and held out his hand to help me up. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. We grabbed two stools and sat by the counter. Suddenly my cell phone went off. I pulled it out, answered quickly and put my phone on counter. I looked over at Travis and he had the weirdest look at his face. He pointed at my phone and asked,

“Who is your wallpaper?” “Zayn Malik.” “Is that your boyfriend? Because I don’t like him already.” I start laughing. “NO! Why don’t you like him?” “You are too pretty to date someone like that. Find someone that deserves you.” I started cracking up even more and managed to say,” Zayn Malik is a member of One Direction and he is amazing and fabulous. He is definitely NOT my boyfriend and he is just utterly drop dead gorgeous and my future husband but he just doesn’t know it yet! So SHUSH!” He started cracking up but then got this kind of serious glint in his eye. He looked me straight in the eye and said,” No matter who your boyfriend is I will think they don’t deserve you and if anyone, even a celebrity hurts you, I will find them and kill them because NO ONE hurts my Jacie!”I looked quickly away from him as I felt the blood rush to my cheeks turning them bright red.