Every Kind of Way (Taejin)

Book name : Every Kind of Way
Author : raethye
Source : ao3

Chapters : 1 (one-shot)
Status : Completed

Summary :
"Already so good for me," Taehyung groaned. "So pretty for hyung."

"I-I'm older." The protest sounded weak at best.

"Mhm." The sound rolled through Taehyung like a purr of approval. "Doesn't stop you from trembling when I make you feel small, baby. I like that. Like it so much. You want to be small and pretty for me, don't you? Want to be good for hyung?"

Taehyung didn't sound like a younger man. He sounded far too wise in the Ways of Seokjin, like he saw straight into Jin's soul. Jin wasn't small. He was tall and broad. Handsome, maybe, but not pretty. Yet the way Taehyung spoke to him...

Long fingers carded into his hair. It took Jin a moment to realize he could open his eyes. Caught him off guard to see if it was still daylight. Nothing had changed.

Everything had changed.

"One night?" he whispered.

Taehyung chuckled, the laugh of a devil who knew he'd tempted another soul to fall.

This is a very satisfactory book. The characters, the in detail descriptions, and of course, toe-curling smut. It was a very long one-shot with a great storyline. The tension between them with a mixture of fluff is cherry on top. From the beginning, it's hot (yes, hawwttt), the chemistry (hawtt hawwtt), and their future planning (love love). Chef's kiss indeed(iykyk)

Top Taehyung/ Bottom Jin
Ending : Happy-ending

Include Kinks with Dom/Sub undertones.

Link : https://archiveofourown.org/works/24800794#main

ALL WRITING CREDITS SOLELY BELONG TO THE WRITER AND WRITER ONLY. THESE ARE ONLY RECOMMENDATIONS AND NOT ADAPTATIONS OR COPYING.

Happy reading!💜