doves in a cage-- before the storm (Jinkook)

Book name : doves in a cage -- before the storm
Author : mypreciousmoon
Source : ao3

Chapters : 6

Status : Completed

Plot :
Jungkook and Seokjin are in love. What's so wrong with being in love, one may ask. Their love is forbidden according to society- a crime. Jungkook never thought that being in love could ever be wrong. But because of his naivete, he pays the ultimate price- Seokjin
The tragic love story between Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook and their love story began when Jungkook was 17 years old. More or less. That should give you enough of a clue as to why this ended up in a devastating tragedy.

A deep dive into the theme of forbidden love, focusing on the issue of age gaps- what is right or wrong when it comes to a relationship between one partner at the cusp of adulthood and the other way passed that stage.

Recently finished reading this amazing book. The book starts with the mild undertone of teenagers crushing on a man older(by 5 years). Starting step up reminded me of the kdrama reply 1998, where the neighborhood children are closely knit and become best friends group sorts. Initial chapters are how Jungkook (the teen) tries to deal with his crush on Seokjin but in process falls very much deep into the love tunnel. This book shows how romance buds between them under fear of getting caught due to the age gap, the hesitancy, but also pure love. The storyline gets darker towards the end, and so does hatred. It goes among few characters later on. This is part 1 of Doves in the cage series. Recommended if you're okay with the age gap , mentions of pedophile and non consents.

Ending : Open-ending

Top Jungkook/Bottom Jin

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/46615657/chapters/117394198

Happy reading!💜
ALL WRITING CREDITS SOLELY BELONG TO THE WRITER AND WRITER ONLY. THESE ARE ONLY RECOMMENDATIONS AND NOT ADAPTATIONS OR COPYING.