Mission: Impastable (Jinkook)

Book name : Mission: Impastable
Author : 54DaysorMore
Source : ao3

Chapters : 24
Status : Completed

Plot :
Jungkook will do anything to protect his kid. Seokjin just wants to eat. But sometimes, a mission comes along in life that you just can't pass up, even if it's bound to get messy along the way.

This story is amazing and so well written! It keeps you hooked on from the first chapter itself! Parent Jin and kid Jimin are such cutie radiating extrovert and playful energy between them. Parent Jungkook and kid Yoongi are due with their tender and soft relationship. Loved how Jin and Jiminie are so light-hearted, and just you can tell that the banter between shows how close they're. Jinkook are great parents to their own kids already. The author is so creative that also made a real blog for Jin! Every chapter will make you coo and fall for the cute babies. Jimin being the sassy one and Yoongi being the softie. This book starts how Yoonmin meet as well Jinkook, which slowly progresses to love and family. The domestic vibe of the book is heart touching and soothing. Yoongi baby is such a dreamer who, with the help of Baby Jimin, dreams and grows. Baby Yoongi's superhero references are so intelligent and show how he views people and whom he lets in his life. These babies eventually lead Jinkook to end up together . I loved each and every chapter, and i swear it just kept getting better further on. Loved the writing style, and I'm amazed at how fleshed out these central four characters were! And oh well, not to forget the Smut, damn they were so sexy and real.
Very heartwarming, very well written, I was certainly satisfied with how everything was wrapped up and concluded.

Ending : Happiest-Ending

Top Jungkook/Bottom Jin

Link :
https://archiveofourown.org/works/23874499/chapters/57389500

Happy reading!💜

ALL WRITING CREDITS SOLELY BELONG TO THE WRITER AND WRITER ONLY. THESE ARE ONLY RECOMMENDATIONS AND NOT ADAPTATIONS OR COPYING.