Prolonge

Each generation there are two queens. Well that tradition was broken by two sisters who were queens them self. The oldest akane was very protective over her younger sister aya who was pregnant with two girls. There chavilers Goliath and tachi watch over there two queens.

Akane had deep emerald green eyes while aya has violet purple eyes. They were very strong as they faced many battles together. 

It was there 30 year sleep as each of them were shown akane was in a web like cocone as her hair lays in waves around her as she sleeps curled up in a ball. Aya was awoken as she transformed into her true form and was killed.

Feeling the death of sister akane's eyes snap open as her cocone started to pulls. Goliath feeling his queen awakening he appears at her resting place in a flash as he watches a hand tear through the webbed cocone before akane crawls out of it as she sits on the ground naked with her hair splayed around her.

She slowly opens her eyes as she looks up at Goliath "is it true is my sister gone"she asked in a raspy voice.

Goliath nods his head conforming akane's eyes glow with anger as she stands up to her full height."my queen you need blood"he says while opening the collar of his shirt. Akane walks over before standing in front of him as she gently placed her hands on his shoulder as she leans into his neck as her fangs slide out before biting his neck as she drinks. Goliath grunts as he holds her by the waist as she drinks his blood.

Akane gently pulls her fangs out of his neck as she looks up at him"what is the time era"she asked him while he hands her a simple gown.

"It is the 1832 my queen but we must hurry to save your nieces."he says with a bow before presenting her sword. She takes it with a firm hand before both flash away to ayas resting place. Guards point there weapons at the two intruders. Akane narrows her glowing eyes before she and Goliath speed forward cutting down anyone in there way.

Joel the first hears the commotion out side as he and amshel share panicked looks while the you nieces of akane who can feel her power giggle with happiness as they wiggle around in there cocones. They quickly gathered the two babies up and fled as fast as they can as the screams of there man get louder as they are cut down.

Men are cut down left and right as akane swings her sword with shear force and balance as she cuts a humans head off as blood sprays from the wound like a fountain as it covers bits of her face. Soon they take care of all there men as akane looks towards the main tent as she makes her way to it.

She opens the flap with her arm as she walks in while Goliath keeps watch. Seeing her baby sister like this brings tears to her eyes as she falls to her knees in front of ayas true form as it lays on the table."I'm so sorry my sweet baby sister we will meet in another life but until then I will watch over your daughters"she vows as he shoulders shake as she clutched her eyes shut before throwing her head back as she let out a roar of anger and heartbreak that echos across the sky.

Joel and amshel freeze in the distance of the roar both sharing a look  what have they done before continuing forward again they needed to get out of Iceland and back to the zoo as fast as possible.

Akane gets up off her knees as she stands tall looking over her baby sisters body once more before walking out of the tent"we give her a proper burial then get on a boat that will take us to them I have there scents we will get my nieces back."she says with cold eyes as Goliath looks at his queen with sad eyes as she walks past him before he sighed following her as they needed to make a burial for aya.