Father's hand

A deep forest is shown as crickets can be heard a building was shown as David looks before stepping out as he holds the gun before the others follow him as they keep an eye out as they enter a room but it was to quiet "the facility is deserted as we anticipated but something did happen hear"David says a she other four soon join him.

"we should keep proceed with caution"he says before they were moving more on guard"when the conservary was built a rich amount of soil was moved"he says as he was shown opening a door"well.they thought theu were clever but". They soon were shown by an elevator as David puts in a USB drive into a slot before pressing a key keys on his phone before a beep and whirring was heard before the doors slide open as David unplugged the sub drive"this should take us to the underground facility "he says.

Soon the elevator was shown opening with beep as akane steps out looking around before they others steps out in the quite corridor as they rush down it before turning down another one that was darker. 

David was shown plugging in the USB drive into another slot on a door before pressing a few buttons on the phone before soon the door was shown opening as they rush forward as akane side glanced the body on the floor something wasn't right as they run forward through a corridor bodies were everywhere David was shown typing away on a computer as akane keeps an eye out with Goliath "where my dad"says says worried.

"I'm working on it"David says a she does a few things "diva does not seem to be hear"he says making akane snap her head towards him"your not looking for George your look for her "she growls as the humans are nothing but selfishness in her eyes.

"What's she talking about have you found my dad and who's diva"says asked.

"The us military we're trying to make artificial chiropterants here at this facilities "he says making saya gasp in shock"her but why "she asked.

"According to our records they were very few incidents involving chiropterins until the Vietnam war."David explained before a red beep is heard as it flashed on the keyboard "after the war ended chiraptoran sightings continue to increase in numbers dramatically. But we didn't know why. When we analyzed location of the sighting without fail they were all linked to areas of international conflict "he says a flashes of wars were shown "Vietnam , Central and South America the gulf wars , civil wars and Africa"he explained.

"So many ?"says asked in shock.

David continues to talk about wars and how chiropterants were involved before a flash back of the Vietnam war was shown as guns were being fired and a helicopter chopper flying over trees"us forces but"says she asked while akane was lost in her thoughts as she remembered so many of those wars. As flash back of Vietnam was shown as bright light falls from the sky with smoke as a chiropterim was shown with blood dripping from its jaw as it growls "before she was broken out of her thoughts by a beeping.

"Interesting the locations where the chiraptorians were spotted always coinciding with the arrival of US forces on top of that they were all dispatched by from a certain base in the far east"David says as he continued to type away.

"Do you mean"says asked.

"That's right Okinawa and we've come to yahparoo to uncover the truth"David says just as d67 appears on the screen"Delta 67 "he says just as drool drops down from the vent above onto the keyboard making them look up as red eyes gleam from the vent with a deep growl it was a chiraptoran.

The vent falls to the ground as the chiraptorian falls in front of saya who gasp as akane takes out her sword "saya fight now"David says as saya continues to stare at the chiraptorian in fear.

Akane then jumps on its back making it roar before front fliping over landing in a crunch "you want a Queens blood come of get it"she says before flashing away as the chiraptorian roars chasing after her with Goliath on there tail leaving everyone in shock.