Dangerous boy

George was rushed through a hospital by the medics as akane and Goliath wait in the lobby as she listens into says and kais conversation.

"I'm sorry"her neice says with guilt in her voice she didn't mean for this to happen but kai just runs off as he past by Goliath and akane as she opens her eyes as she looks at Goliath.

They were finally able to get George stable as he was now in the ICU akane walks over to her neice as she kneels down in front of her "says it's not your fault he fought to protect you as his daughter I'm sure he'll pull through"she tells her niece softly as she holds says hands who clutched hers.

Just then the nurse who does says blood transfusions Julia walks over "how are you holding up says and who's this"she says as the woman who looks like an older version of says stands up looking at the nurse Cody "doctor Julia and this is my aunt akane"saya says as doctor holds in her shock she would need to inform David before she turns to the room George is in before turning to saya"why don't y'all go home and get some rest says"Julia says with a soft smile.

Akane walks with says through the hospital hallway"aunt akane what was my mom like"she asked.

Akane let's a small smil grace her face"she was just like you my niece filled with innocence and hope you look just like her"she says as her heels click against the floor biting back tears.

Julia was shown getting a coffee as David walks around the corner "it seems says has an aunt which means she is also the aunt of the other one"she informed as they share a look. She was then shown trwilling her cup "I wish you would have brought him to my hospital"she says as they sit with there backs facing towards each other "I had no choice he needed immediate attention"David says.

It was silent after a moment."do you think he might be infected "she then asked.

"I don't know "David says as a hallway was shown with Goliath leaning against the wall with crossed arms listening into the conversation before opening his eyes as he disappears with a whoosh to inform his queen.

Akane was shown sitting in a tree outside the hospital as saya leans against her asleep she didn't want to leave the hospital so this was her only option as she stared at the moon before a soft thud was heard as Goliath drops down beside his queen in a kneeling positions "I have knees my queen but your not gonna like it"he says as she raises an eyebrow.

Riku runs through the hospital before seeing the women with his sister as they were in a tree as he was breathing heavily"says!"he says as sayas eyes snapped open before they all jump down.

"There you are"he says before soon they were shown running outside as a cab was shown as Julia was trying to stop them"look leave my neice alone she need to help her family not be a weapon for you humans"akane hisses lowly as Julias eyes widen as she backs away when her eyes flash before akane and Goliath get in as the cab drives off. As the cab was at a stop light akane looks at her neice"you and Riku go to his friends to see where he went we'll try to follow him by smell"she says a she and Goliath get out the cab as it drives off they walk to the sidewalk making sure no one was looking before speeding off to find kia.

As akane was speeding she stops hearing a roar only chiropterans can only hear them self before the two rushed off she follows it's scent along with kias as they skid in front of a storage she can smell blood and a fast beating heart.

She and Goliath jump with inhuman strength up to the top she sees kia panic "get down!"she yells making him look up in shock before doing what the women says a she jumps down before kicking forest away as Goliath catches the women but they can already tell shes dead"kia what ever you do stay behind us"she ordered taking out her sword as forest that was taking over by the infection of the chiropteran that must have infected him before.

Kia shakes his head "no who the hell are you lady and what the hell happened to forest"he yells as akane looks over her shoulder as his eyes go wide to see them glowing "I will explain everything you have to trust me"she says as he thinks before slowly nodding his head as he stays behind them.

Forest roars as he charges at her as akanes head snap forward as she blocks his arm with her sword barring her fangs as she roars back before kicking him in the stomach as forest flys back banging into the wall before she speeds towards him with blood spilling on to her sword as she goes to stab him but he grabs her by the neck and throws her up in the air as she back flips landing on her feet. 

Kia then pulls his gun shooting at the creature as it roars when akane cuts off one of its arms blood spraying everywhere but not with her blood as he was moving to fast for her to apply her blood as its arms grow back as it back hands her into the wall as akane growls pissed off before getting up as she slides her thumb on to her blade as her blood mixed with her sword but forest stops all of sudden.

Akane smells her neice as she looks up seeing says standing up on one of the many support beams with hagi as her eyes sharp glowing red as haji hands her her sword as she grabs it before pulling the blade out of its shaft as it shines with the moon light as forest grins as he transformed more with some type of webbed wings from his hands as he flaps them making Goliath stand in front of Kai before forest flys up to saya as he roars but haji smacks him back down into the ground with his coffin like cello case as dust and concrete go everywhere.

Akane stays in guard as she see sparks before running over to help haji as they fight him as says jumps down into a crunch she then stands up sliding her hand across her blade as it mixes with her blood.

Forest swings at akane roaring as she back flips crouching onto the wall her hair falling to the side as haji slide back from being hit forest smalls sayas blood he goes to charge as hair holds him back before as forest hand sturn back to claws as she slashed at haji who stoos him as blood drips from forest wrist.

Akane looks up at her neice as they share a look before she hops down fliping mid air landing on her feet before forest smacks haji away as he charges at says with a roar as akane runs after him as saya holds her blade ready as she swings while akane brings her sword down as blood drips as forest groans flying into the wall as akane and says stand side by side before sayas eyes go back to normal just as forest gets up but cracking is heard as he starts to crystallize before he falls to the ground dead.

Akane looks over at her neice who stares at the crystallized creature blankly as haji walks over putting the sword back in it's holder with a clank as saya blinks her eyes with a gasp as she snaps out of it before she starts swaying falling forward before falling onto her knees shaking as she gasp tears leaking her eyes as akane kneels beside her neice laying a hand on her shoulder before says throughs herself into her arms crying as akane holds her neice.

Soon the body was sipped up in a bag as well as forest as lwies loaded them up in his van as Riku and Kia sit to the side as his older brother was in shock at what he witnessed still holding the gun as it was bright as day

Akane was shown leaning against a wall in the shadows as she was deep in thought"what troubles you my queen"Goliath asked her.

"Those people plan to use my niece as a weapon for a war that shouldn't have started in the first place "she growls as her eyes glow before seeing her was quiet as she turns towards him"what is it"she asked sensing something was wrong.

"It turns out says father George was kidnapped by some people who have been experimenting on people turning that into creatures like forest"he informed his queen as she glares looking down as her eyes glow dangerously before pulling her fist back and slamming it into the wall breaking it"damnit"she growls as everything fades black.