The first attack part 1

Akane is shown watching her neice through the shadows as says was training with a friend of hers. As she watches her neice she was deep in thought about how the zoo tore apart two sisters making them enemies with on another.

She sits high up on the tree branch as her hair lays over her left shoulder in a braid as a few bangs shape her face. She wore black short kimono with a green emerald sash that hugs her waist as the long sleeves hang low on her shoulders showing her thinn bra straps as her chest is held proudly with her chocker hugs her neck as the moon hangs as it glints in the sun. She crossed her arms as one leg crossed over the other as her as her strap heels click against each other.

Goliath who was wearing a black suit leans against the tree as they keep an eye on the young becoming queen."what's the plan my queen"he asked as she hums.

"We wait until the time is right. She doesn't remember anything not since her little snap during the Vietnam war where those idiots woke her to early."akane says as she leans back on her hands as she thinks about how she wished her family can be as one.

Goliath hums remembering how blood thirsty her neice became when she awoke with blood in her system all he could remember was the cut up body's and gun fire as his queen cut down the enemy as she was trying to snap says out of it.

They flash away before they are seen as they wait for the day to pass by. As akane walks along with Goliath before stiffening at the smell of book as her head slowly turns down an Alley where the smell of blood was comeing from. She holds an arm out causing Goliath to stop as he looks at her confused before smelling blood as he goes stiff.

Akane's eyes narrow as she makes her way down the alley before comeing up opan a rouge chiropteran feeding on the blood of an innocent girl.

"My sword"she says coldly as Goliath hands her sword over as she unsheathed it as the creature lifts its head as he sees a blade being pointed at him as it growls dropping the body.

Akane gently slides her hand over her sword as a steady stream of blood slides down through the sword as she gets into a fight stances as her emarled eyes glow.

They have a stand off before both take on a slow run before fully charging at each other. The creature goes to swing at her but akane jumps high up in the air as she front flips before knocking the creaking into the ground as she then stand the creature in the neck as she slowly slides it through completely cutting the head off as the body crystalized.

Akane slowly stand up as her hair covers her face before lifting her head up her face completely void of any emotion as she walks away from the creature into the shadows as Goliath follows her as they wait for night to come.

Soon it was night as akane was in front of the gate of her neice sayas school as she listens to where she might be at in the school ignoring the dead body of the couch as she jumps up on top of the gate in a crunch position. She listens with her super hearing before hearing a familiar roar of a chiropteran as a sound of windows shattering as a familiar scream is heard as akane runs along the gate before jumping from one side to side to the building before bursting through the window just as the creature goes to harm her neice.

Says who is huddled behind the strange man from before before lifting her head as her eyes widen. There stood an older women who shows the same features as her as she holds the creature at bay with her very own sword before the women round house kicked the strang creature through the wall as dust falls with the wall.

The women looks over her shoulder at the two behind her. Hagi freezes remembering those eyes as he stands protectively in front of his queen."hagi you must awaken her true self now"she says firmly just as the creature growls rushing at the women again who back flipped into the desk before barring her own fangs at the creature before the two clash in flashes as parts of the class room break not paying attention to anything else around them as saya was slowly awakening.

The creature clawed akane in the rubs as she roars in pain before punching the creature swift in the jaw as it rips off before she throws the creature away with a swift kick to the chest as it crashed through the wall as she crunches breathing heard before a familiar winged protector of hers flys in the window as he tackled the creature roaring in anger as akane slowly stands to her fate waiting for her neice to awaken to help finish the fight it was time for her to remember who she was.