Magic words part 1

Akane was shown in a shower as she lets the water wash away the blood as she thinks about the events of last night as steam fills.uo the shower. She steps out as she wraps a towel around her as she walks over to her mirror as she wipes away the moist as she stares at her reflection before tears build up in her eyes all she sees is her little sister starring back at her before tye sound of shattered glass is heard as shards fall to the floor as she punched her hand through it as blood covers her hand but the wound heals.

Goliath stares at his queen and mate with sad eyes knowing she was still grieving over her little sister as he walks over holding her close to his chest as she breaths heavily she will find the people responsible for her sisters death and taking her nieces and making them enemies as her eyes glow with rage.

She steps back looking up at Goliath "come we need to find my neice and guide her while looking on the where abouts of my other neice diva"she says walking out the bathroom as the towel drops down to the floor as her feet are shown walking over to the bed as she puts on a short black kimono with low sleeves that hand off her shoulders showing her chest proudly that is held up by a strapless bra before tieing a green sash around her waist before zipping up her heels that strap at the ankle before soon the two where off.

They were sticking to the shadows as they keep an eye on says while akane was waiting on one of her informers on the where abouts of diva. Akane watches through the hospital window as David and Kai watch over says.

"What are we to do when she awakes my queen "Goliath says as akane hums thinking.

"For now we'll wait in the shadows until she starts to full understand but I will help her in her battles to keep her from going out of control like she did in the Vietnam war"she says crossing her arms loosely.

"I've seen what that place called the zoo has done to my nieces. That place tore two sisters apart while one grew up in Elegance the other grew up locked away like some animal."she says with a cold glare remembering that day.

"All those who are responsible on the war that is comeing will have the most horrible deaths by my hands"she says remembering the body of her younger sister the blood shed war between her nieces caused by nothing but greedy humans.