The place we're it all started

Akane watches as David helps a customer before he was alone as she walks out of the shadows "hello George"she says making the man whirl around he can seen the relations between her and says she looks like an older vision of his daughter.

"Yes"he says keeping his gaurd up.

"I know you plan to tell says the truth but only the part you know when she is ready she can come to me when she wants to learn about her true heritage"akane says before turning around.

"Wait what's your name and how are you related to Saya"he asked making her stop as her back was towards him"my name is akane I am her aunt her mother Aya was my sister."she says shocking David before she disappeared into the shadow just as says comes out.

She watches with Goliath through the shadows of the trees as saya runs to school "she reminds me so much of my sister"akane says as tears build up in her eyes thinking of Aya when they were younger she then sees David appear behind George as she glares at the man her eyes glowing as people like him and everyone els wanted her necies to fight a war that should have never started.

As the day goes by akane can only hope that things are going alright as she had a bad feeling something was going to happen body's have been missing and she smells the scent of blood all over in the air.

Akane was shown jumping through trees with Goliath thought there might be another chiropractor on the loose killing innocence as they follow the scent of blood before seeing what to be a man transformed into a character inquiring her niece and George as David was on the ground.

Before the creature could heart them akanes eyes glow emerald screen as her eyes sharpened as growls before jumping down sliding her hand on her sword as her blood flows through it as he can return smells her blood turning in her direction as she glares.

Says gasped as she watches her aunt run in an inhumane speed at forest who jumps back before she could stab him as she and Goliath stand in front of says and George protectively just as haji shows up going to slam his metal coffin cello case into fortress who was kicked in the gut by hagi as forest slams into the ground rolling a few times.

"Says you must fight"he says a saya grabs the swords having flash backs as she shakes her head "no sorry I can't"she says with fear before here eyes widen when her father grabs her sword.

"George don't"akane says keeping on gaurd.

"Says is my daughter i won't let you heart my daughter!"George says before running at forest with the blade raised as he slashes forest in the arm but the blade gets stuck before he screams in pain as forest slashes him deep in the gut throwing him back as he rolls before laying on his stomach in pain as he bleeds heavily "forest whats happened to you"he saya through the pain as blood starts to pull around him.

Forest eyes widen as the red glow disappears as they go back to normal as he gasp at what he has done"Georgie"he whispered in horror at what he has done before crying running away.

Akane kneels down by George as she turns him onto his back gently "I'll try to stop the bleeding"she says as her neice walks over in shock as she kneels down with tears as she watches her aunt rip some of her skirt as she bunches it up to hold over the wound to stop the bleeding "no please no"says cry's softly seeing the state her dad was in as David had come through as he leans against the car seeing George on the ground wounded as a women who looks like an older version of Saya trys to stop the bleeding.

Just then Kai runs around the corner as he sees his dad on the ground as he freezes in horror seeing blood everywhere "dad!"he cry's running forward blood pulls underneath says and akanes knees as saya cry's over his stomach as akane closes her eyes as she then looks at Goliath as they share looks at one another.