Toward the dark forest

Akane leans against the wall as David stands in front of her"why are you here"David demands as akane coldy looks at him"to repair the damage that has been down on my two nieces so they can be a family again"she says.

David shakes his head"no she's out weapon to put a stop to all this"he says only to gasp when he's pinned to the wall by her head as she growls"listen here human she and diva are not y'all weapon for a war that shouldn't have been started thinks to your bosses ancestor who killed my sister and took my nieces and turned them against each other when they should have grown up like sisters "she hisses as David grunts with her hand tightening on his neck before he drops to the ground breathing heavily as akane walks off with a cold look on her face.

Says sits on a curb with a yellow blanket wrapped around her in a flash back "dad was taken away why where"she says in shock.and worry for her father.

"We don't know the real reason yet Julia could only confirm at a vehicle with George was saw entering a military base'he explained.Akane and Goliath share a look as Kai stand up "she was there well why didn't she stop them"he asked angry as he stands behind David"how could she just watch dad be taken away and do nothing about it."he says with a glare.

"If they discover the true nature of our project it could be detrimental to our mission"David says as akane looks at him coldy as anger swells inside her.

"What the heck does that mean what's going to happen to dad"Kai asked.

"We'll do our best Kai "David says before turning back to saya"if are speculation is correct then its the chiropterans is where George was taken coke with me your the only one who can do it"he says as akane clutched her fist as they flash back ends as she was shown sitting in a tree as she was deep in her thoughts they needed to come up witu a plan now before she hears fighting as she flashes to were kia was she punched david away as kia sits behind her breathing hard while Julia rushed over to David"the next tike you hurr someone close to saya ill kill you her family is under my protection"she says as the tow adults look up seeing her eyes glowing a dangerous emerald green as Goliath appears with a glare at the tow human adults while the others who shown up stare wide eyes "know your place human"she snarls at David before offering a hand to kia who gladly takes it as she helps pull him up.

Kia and Riku had to stay back as akane, Goliath,says and haji with the others travel through a dark forest at night to where they were holding George the others took a car while Goliath and akane run fast through the trees before they stop when they were supposed to meet a stage car pulls up the humans loaded the guns while saya and akane grab there swords it was now or never as bats fly through the sky with a screech as they head forward while Lewis stays with the van.

Crashing is head as a room was shown destroyed with dead bodies on the ground when something fast moves by as George was shown slowly opening his eyes as multiple rooms are shown torn open as one was shown with books and paper all over the place as a shadow of a chiropterant moves past the door growling.

Two giant double Doors were shown when the bio chemical hazard symbol on the front as it creaks before something smashed into making a giant bump as something trys to get in.