Mysterious stickfigures

Welcome^^
Okay continue reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's was nighttime and a certain person with his stick figure (son) was animating together. Soon it's was 11:00 pm and tsc needs to go to bed cause if he didn't, tco really gonna very upset. Let's go see them.

~With the two~

They were animating until second saw the time, it's was 11:00 pm and then second type

[Alan, I need to go to bed now =(]

[It's ok, I need to go too. Goodnight]

[Goodnight Alan!]

Second put away his pencil and goes to the stick figure fight website while Alan save the animation progress before going to sleep.

~With Tsc

When Second arrived, he knock on the door and wait for a few seconds. Green open the door and let him inside. "Hey second. You're lucky I'm awake cause if I don't, you're sleeping outside." Green said while laughing softly "Yeah, yeah I know.. Well I'm gonna go now, goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" Green said going into his room. Second open the door and closing it after, he stretch a bit and then flops on his bed. He instantly fast asleep because he was so tired and don't want to be bothered anymore.

~Time skip to 4:00 am~

Second was sleeping so peacefully but suddenly...

*BANG*

"AHH! What the hell??" Second was woken up the the loud bang outside the website. Second jump off his bed and goes to open the door to see his friends trying to look at the window "What was that noise?" Second ask his friends

"I don't know, We were just playing Uno and-" "What were you guys doing playing Uno at 4:00 am?" Second was questioning why we're they playing "We'll explain later but when we're playing Uno, we heard something or someone fell so now we are pretty worried." Said yellow.

"Do you guys wanna check it out?" Red ask the others "Alright then let's go." Second reply and open the door.

They were outside but they didn't see anything just some plain look on a computer and three other stick figure- wait what? Second and his friends looks at the three unfamiliar stick figures in shock.

One of them said "Oh my god why did we press that button." The teal one said and then the two of them look at him "It's YOUR fault, you press that button!" The light purple said "Where are we?" The last one is a black color

They then realize five stck figure were staring at them "Who are you?!" Second said absolutely terrified "Um.. We're sorry! My brother accidently press some stupid button that takes us here." Said the light purple "Let's take you guys to our house then you can explain to us there." Blue said.

The three nodded and followed them

~In the house~

Yellow told them to sit down while he goes to get some bandages cause they literally fell out of nowhere "So uh.. My name is Second and you guys are?" Second ask politely.