Broken

It is now the time to reveal my evil idea, >:) Hehe hehehe.....

Enjoy.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they got out of the computer, it's been a couple of weeks since that happen and they been visiting the CG lots of time and sometimes have a sleep over.

Right now, Matcha and Lavender was walking together outside, searching a place to eat "I saw this cafe that just open up a few weeks ago, it should be just a couple of blocks away. Oh! And its a cat cafe that have a bunch of cute cats!" Lavender explain to her girlfriend about a cafe.

"Sure, I really want to see more cats then coco but can we take a picture? I need it for my wallpaper." Matcha said wanting to put the new wallpaper so she could remember it forever.

That really make lavender blush. They got into position before Matcha takes out here phone and snap a photo "Perfect! I'm gonna sent it to you real quick... Done! Now we both have the picture." She smile at lavender.

"Oh before we go, I need to check if I had enough money." Lavender begins searching in her purse "You know, I can just pay for the both of us." "I just want to pay on my own." Lavender replied back and the green stickfigure nodded.

But then lavender's purse was snatched from her arm by a person who was now running very fast "Hey! Come back with my purse!" Lavender began running toward the person too with matcha following her real fast.

They run for a few minutes, trying to stop the person and get back the purse. The thief saw there was no cars on the road and cross the road while lavender follow them from behind. Then something unexpected happens, a car with very high speed was in the side of lavender.

Matcha saw this and lavender just realize as soon as that car was getting closer and saw her life flash before her eyes. She was about to get hit but then she was pushed out of the way and ended falling very hard on the ground with her left arm.

Her arm was bleeding and she look at what just pushed her out of the way, her eyes went wide as she saw what had just happened.

Matcha Was laying On The Ground, covered with blood...

Lavender gaps at at the unconscious green girl on the road, the car had stop after it hit matcha "MATCHA!!" Lavender run to her, tears begins falling. "SOMEONE! CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Someone yelled out

"STAY WITH ME! PLEASE!" Lavender hold matcha's hands "E-everythings is g-gonna *Cough* b-be... Okay..." Matcha said very slowly "HOW CAN EVERYTHING BE OKAY RIGHT NOW?!" Lavender yelled back at the dying stickfigure in front of her

Matcha didn't move anymore, her chest stops moving too. The ambulance came as soon as possible and take matcha and lavender with them to the hospital. They quickly drove to the hospital.

~Hospital~

Lavender was sitting outside the emergency room, her face was full of guilty and sorrowness. Her left arm was Bandeged but it was broken,

they give her this
(I don't know how to explain it so here a picture)

they give her this(I don't know how to explain it so here a picture)