Cats

So I got an idea from this video I found a few days ago and it's this one below

It's called 'Mr.White cat animations vs animations' it's really cute, I can't stop watching it so why not make a chapter about it? Btw this is a long chapter so sit back, relax and enjoy!

And that's all, continue reading^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's was a late nighttime, everyone was not tired yet and just do whatever they want and a certain lavender stickfigure was pacing back and forth thinking is her brother really gay.

But before we goes to see her, Tco and tdl comes to visit the color gang and said they wants to stay here for 3 days which they gladly let them. Okay let's go see her!

~With lavender~

'Hmm I can't jump into the conclusion that my brother's gay just because I found his 'best friend' was flirting with him, what can I do?' Her head spinning with confusion on what to do.

'Maybe I can tell someone about this but who can keep the secret?' Lavender was thinking who to tell this information.

A light bulb went up her head, maybe she will tell Red! Red knows how to keep secrets and that is exactly what she's gonna do.

She went searching for a red stickfigure.

~Once she found him~

Lavender found red on the couch watching something on the TV and its seems like a cat videos. Of course he is, he's obsessed with animals especially cats and pigs.

"Hey red!" Red turns to the way where his name being called. "Oh hi!" Red said as he patted the seat next to him signaling lavender to sit down which she did

They watch for a couple minutes and then lavender remember why she came here "Red. I have something to tell you but you can't tell anyone especially black, okay?" Red look at her for a second then nodded.

"I think my brother is secretly gay but I don't know how to prove it, can you help me?" Red make a ':0' face "Wait but how do you know?"

"A few days ago, I was going through his phone and-"

"Why are you going through his phone?" Red ask while confuse

"That's not important right now! Anyways, I found his 'best friend' contact which he has been chatting all this time and he has been sending flirt text and saying he miss cuddling with black." Lavender is so gonna annoyed her brother with gay stuff.

"Maybe you should investigate more about-" "Investigate about what?" They both turn to the side to see black star standing there. Both red and lavender have a cartoonist sweat on they're forehead thinking what to say.

"Oh! uhm well.. We were investigate about... That weird noise you heard! Yeah!" Lavender said, black raise a brow at the two "Okay." Black then went back to the room leaving the two in peace.