Painful Memories

Here's a chapter about my character and myself kinda like my experience with the character that I go through also this is some sort of venting about me so feel free to skip this one and if you wanna read it, go ahead^^

No more talking, continue reading<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~???~

Wonder where are we? A black void is surrounding this place. Very dark to see anything around but there's someone who have a bright coloured body.

The color is lavender and is laying on the ground seems asleep. After some time, the girl finally awake and was looking around confuse as to where she is. "Where am I..?" The stickfigure who name is lavender questioning herself.

Lavender then gets up and started to walk in the endless void, searching for the exits. While searching for a few minutes, she came across a person that seems familiar so she approaches them and then taps their shoulder.

The person turn around which causes lavender to gasp "Z-zoey?" Lavender said her name then she said something that was said to her before

"If you can't give me anything, then this friendship is over!" Lavender hasn't heard that sentence since like forever and now when she heard it back, a small crack appears on her heart like before.

"W-wait! Please don't said that anymore! I don't want to lose you!" Lavender said but it was too late. Zoey turn to walk to the other side of the void and then disappeared, leaving lavender alone.

Then another person appears in front of her, it was her long lost best friend "Suzy?!" Lavender yelled but Suzy turn around before walking slowly "Where are you going?" Lavender ask but Suzy keeps on walking "Wait! Don't go!" Suzy is now gone in the dark void.

Another small crack appears on her heart. Lavender's eyes in now looking at the ground as her head being low. She keeps walking, wanting to find the exit to end this. She doesn't want to experience this again, it hurts..

But that's not gonna happen.

Another one appears again "???, is that you?" Said lavender as the person turns around "Goodbye forever lav. It's nice seeing you..." "W-what do you mean..?" The person starts to disappear "WAIT! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" She said, desperate to convince him to stay but nothing work.

The third crack appears on her heart and her head begins to hurts but the exits is right in front on her. She then ran to the exit and she was about to make it before being stop. She looks up and...

It's was her sister..

"What are you doing here?!" Said lavender but then her sister said the most hurting sentence that she heard before. "I wish you were never my sister." That was the last straw. She felt her heart shattered in a million pieces.

She fell to the ground and tears starting to fall. She heard that sentence before when she was 6 years old and now it even hurt.

She cried after her heart is shattered, this was the worst experience that she ever goes through. She felt eyes looking at her as if she is acting like a baby.

"She such a freak!"

"It's so sad that her own sister hates her!"

"I guess she is really ugly!"

The fake voices going through her head "Stop it! Please stop.."

Her eyes shot open before sitting up on her bed while gasping for air. It's was a bad dream. No, a nightmare. She looks around, she was back in the room. Her siblings was still asleep.

After a minute or two of taking breaths. She still a bit sad and her eyes is red from crying. Suddenly, someone puts a hand on her shoulder, she looks behind quickly before realizing it was black star, her brother.

"Hey, are you okay?" She went ahead to hug him tightly. "It's okay, let it out." Black said before lavender cried her heart out.

After a few minutes of hugging and crying, they broke the hug

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" Lavender said, disappointed to herself "No, not at all. I was getting water from the kitchen then came back to you crying in your sleeps." Black said to his sister

"Also, why we're you crying?" Lavender stays quiet "It's okay if you don't wanna tell me." Black spoke again. Lavender nodded to him

"Alright, how about you watch something on your phone before going to sleep? Is that sound good?" "Can you watch with me?" Lavender said. Black was tired but anything for his sister.

"Alright." They then get into a comfortable position and watched some Disney movies.

~a few hours later~

Black and lavender was still watching but black saw that lavender was finally asleep. Black gets up carefully before placing lavender's phone on the table, black walk to his bed to take a sleep.

~Bonus~

The sun is now up and now it is morning, some wake up early, some wake up late. Black was the last one to wake up and when he did, he saw that lav was looking at a phone. 'Wait isn't that my phone?!' Black thought before he heard purple venom's ding signaling that he sent a message.

"Lavender Rose. What the hell are you doing with my phone?!" Lavender then Yelp while looking at him " Uhm nothing to worry about! Totally not looking at purple venom text!" Lavender said.

A cartoonist sweat appears on her head "How do you know him?!" Black yelled, lavender was busted "GIVE BACK MY PHONE!" "I'M SORRY!!"

~The End Of Part 6~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn it I have school tomorrow and I didn't even finish my homework, rip me.

Anyway I hope you didn't mind the vent and that's all the writing for today! Goodbye.

The lmk s4 special spoiler is haunting me help.

Word couth
[981]