Time for the plan

Hello! I am back with another chapter as always sorry that this took very long, I'm just gonna warn you again that this chapter is gonna have more blood so prepare yourself. I'm probably gonna do a Valentine's special and birthday special

Continue^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright.. Let's continue our plan." Black said to the others.

Then, they goes to the front entrance only to find out there is people guarding it "Thankfully we assigned a team for this." "Red team, this is the job for you." Black said to the red team as they begins to head there.

"Wait who are the red team again..?" Red ask, forgetting the team group, black sigh "It's blue, green, second and you." "Okay got it." Red then follows the other in red team to go and distract the guards.

The red team walk up to the entrance with the guards there "Halt! State your business here." One of the guard stop them from passing. "Oh well, we are here because... We are trying to find someone to adopt some animals! Yeah!" Red said awkwardly.

Second, blue and green gave red the 'are you serious?' Look "That is not an acceptable answer. You may leave before we make you leave." Another guard threats them "We are not leaving, you can make us leave but that is not happening." Green simply replied but the guards did not take it well. Rip.

"Fair well... CHARGE!!" the guard said and a bunch of the other guards runs towards them. They begins to fight with each other. While the fight is happening, the green Team which is Venom and Black slowly but surely, they begins to sneak inside without the guards that is fighting notice and leave the blue team to be on watch if something bad happens.

"Let's go." Black signals venom to follow him and they both ended up in the base "Yellow, have you hack the security cameras yet?" The black hollow head speaks to yellow through the headpiece

"The security cameras here are quite difficult for me to hack but there's nothing that I can't do." Yellow said proudly to himself and few seconds later, he successfully have all the controls of the cameras "Told ya I could." "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hurry up and lead us there."

Yellow then look through the cameras for directions "Alright, you need to go forward in the hallway. I will tell the rest as you sneakily go there. Be careful because there's a bunch of guards there." Yellow quickly told them.

Black thanked yellow for the direction and continues on searching for the lab.

Both Black and Venom follows the direction that yellow keeps telling them on the way while also being in the shadows so the other guards didn't notice. They stop for a second "Alright, which way is next yellow?" "Hang on." Yellow then quickly look.

Venom kept his eyes open for any guards that's about to cross there. After a few minutes of navigating, they found a weird room that looked like some sort of a lab. It was quiet, too quiet

Both of them begins to look around for any sign of Lavender and Mint, some of the items in the room are questionable and some don't. The room was in fact a bit dark and hard to see, "Where are they...? I can't see." "You're not the only one." Black response to Venom.

Suddenly, Venom saw a cage, with Lavender and Mint sleeping in it?! Venom gasp and was about to call black when something hit him in the head, it causes a huge pain in his head and passed out on the floor. Black hears a 'thud' sound inside the room. "Venom..?" Black tries to call out venom but he was no where to be seen.

"Venom?!" He shouted in a whisper voice, no answer.

The room were completely silent, he could hear anything, little did he know, someone is in the room with them.