Panicking

Guess who past their exam weekkkk!

Yes, I have officially finish my exam week and I'm gonna have a break from school for a week! Finally.

Anyways, nothing to say anymore so go ahead and read<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are now with black and venom. They- "WHERE ARE THEY?! I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE!" Oof, looks like someone is panicking- They have been searching the whole day and not a single clue of where mint and lavender is.

"Calm down, darling. We'll find them eventually." "How could I be calm right now?! I'm supposed to protect them!" Black shout at venom who's trying to calm him down.

Black was breathing heavily, worried and anxiety began flowing into his body. Just then black phone began ringing signaling both of them that someone had called, black look at his phone and it happened to be an unknown number "Try putting it on speaker" venom said before black answer the phone call.

"But you have to be quiet." Black replies back and venom nodded, black then answer the call.

"Hello?" Black said to the phone.

"Hello..."

"Who is this?"

"The person who kidnapped your siblings. Who else?"

Black star's eyes went wide.

"W-WHAT?!"

"Chuckled You will never find them~ only if your 'friend' doesn't come..."

Black look at venom, questioning does he meant him. "I don't know him." Venom whisper.

"Goodbye~" he hangs up.

Black starting to tremble with fears. "Okay okay, it's gonna be okay. Don't panic or anything just take this calmly" venom said as he hug black while he's sobbing a bit "What am I gonna do?! They got kidnapped because I let them go by themselves!" Black hiccup.

After he's done sobbing, he's calm now. Sudden light bulb went up venom's head "What if we ask the stickfigures to help?" Black realized that "Come with me." Black said before heading back to the house

After they got back to the house, black began searching for that button "I swear I put that somewhere... Where the hell is it?!" Black starts to be stressful while searching.

After he found the button, black then press it before they got teleported to Alan's PC and was in front of the door to the house. The black hollow head knock on the door so many time because of anxiety. "Okay, maybe don't knock too many time-" the door open.

"Why are you knocking so much?" "There's no time to explain, I need your help!" Black quickly ask second for help. The knocking were heard by the others and they came to the door as well "You need to help me! L-lavender and mint IS MISSING!!"

"What?!" All of them said in unison "YES, AND THEY GOT KIDNAPPED! THE GUY WHO KIDNAPPED THEM CALLS ME AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM FOR HOURS. PLEASE HELP!" black quickly told them about the situation right now.

"Okay okay! We'll help you." "Wait we are-" blue smack yellow's head for that. "Do you know where the guy told you?" Red question the still panicking hollow head "N-no!" "Wait! Maybe we can track lavender's phone!" Venom's suggest.

"Gaps Good idea! Let's go to the hollow head place!" Second said before bringing all of them to the portal. They all jump in and in a few minutes, came out into the hollow head place where a certain red and black hollow head were living.