Two.

Act Two: Red Rose and A Blue Iris

YOONGI walked slowly, not yet prepared to enter the lion's den. The pathway appeared shorter today because before he knew it, a familiar grey door reached his eyesight.

Instead of acknowledging that he'd reached his destination, the male decided to stare at the navy blue carpet beneath his feet. Part of the carpet was darkened; obviously, a stain left by some type of residue.

He chuckled slightly; Henry spilled coffee on his first day.

Namjoon's exterior demeanor often frightened people, but Henry hadn't even met the man yet somehow scared himself shitless and wasted coffee on the navy rug.

And his shirt as well.

The thought made him adore the clumsy boy even more.

As he gazed at the carpet in awe of the spot, a deep voice startled him.

"Yoongi," it said in a nagging manner.

Kim Namjoon.

Towering over Yoongi at 6 feet, the handsome, strong jawed devil peered at him above his thick, rimmed glasses. His protruding jawline made his anger apparent, as this was something Namjoon did when viced.

Although the male looked frightening to Yoongi, he could do no harm.

"Kim." Yoongi replied, mocking Namjoon's rough voice.

It was deep, deeper than his voice would allow, so his mimickery failed to leave a good impression.

Stepping aside, Namjoon opened the door to his office, signaling for the small male to step inside with his head.

Begrudgingly, Yoongi stepped inside, but not before noticing Namjoon's disappointment head shake after closing the door.

Oh boy.

The office was rather large compared to the rest of the establishment, which left room for a couch and coffee table, along with a wide open area in front of Namjoon's desk.

Though the space was large, the room felt empty; too many shades of grey encased the room, giving it a gloomy, depressing image.

Now, Yoongi wasn't one to judge when it can to negative emotions, but this office even made him want to turn the hell around.

"You still don't have any fucking life in here, I see."

A singular flower caught Yoongi's eye as he spoke.

Every day, Namjoon frequented his deceased mother's flower shop to purchase but one flower.

Each one he picked determined how well his day would go.

Yesterday, 3 small lavender flowers sat inside of the clear vase on his wooden desk-the plants signifying peace.

But today, a pile of dark red, distressed rose petals laid astray on his coffee table; a clear sign that his day.... was not going well.

Yoongi sighed.

"I see you got roses today-"

Yoongi couldn't finish his sentence as Namjoon walked past him, rounding the desk to sit at it and knocking into him all the same.