Seven.

Act 7: A Black Delilah

THE overpowering smell of alcohol, grating sounds of beeping machinery, and bright white lights were not what Yoongi imagined his Friday to look like.

Especially not at 7 P.M.

A hospital is actually somewhere he preferred to avoid at all costs, considering the fees for merely getting looked at.

Although his music was popular, the wealth he obtained could barely hold a candle to hospital fees.

Yoongi felt assured that you had to be beyond rich to afford them.

He felt squeamish at the sight of various needles, and the mere sight of blood made him nauseous.

Not to mention that Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes to himself whilst sitting beside him.

From his peripheral, he watched Jungkook's eyes observe the entirety of his face.

Then they moved to his pale arms, then his hands; the only other skin he could see without having to remove anything.

"I wanna draw.."

He heard Jungkook mumble.

Nervous, Yoongi turned slowly, only to meet Jungkook's eyes that seemed to burn with passion. They were dark brown, however-and maybe it was the hospitals blinding rays-they gleamed as they gazed into Yoongi's.

"W-what?" The reporter found himself stuttering.

Jungkook must have broken his trance as he quickly looked away from Yoongi, going as far as to move one seat away.

It was almost like he was restraining himself.

But why?

The question sat on the tip of his tongue, taunting Yoongi as he let the first syllabe loose.

"W-"

His voice was too soft for Jungkook to hear him, as he didn't move or turn his head.

Thank fucking God.

A nurse wearing pink scrubs and a hairnet came walking towards the men, her nose buried in a clipboard that Yoongi assumed held patient names.

"Excuse me,"

He raised his hand to catch her attention.

She lifted her head to reveal grey eyes. Or maybe they were blue, or even green.

Yoongi couldn't tell; he just knew that they were mesmerizing.

"Yes, hun?" She questioned, her voice a little deeper than Yoongi imagined.

In fact, it was raspy, and if her lips weren't hidden behind a mask, he could probably tell if she smoked cancer sticks as well.

"He fell," Jungkook rushed before Yoongi had a chance to speak.

The nurse lifted one perfectly arched, brown eyebrow as she glanced between the two males.