Three.

Act Three: Sunflowers

EVERY time Yoongi had an argument with Namjoon, his desire for nicotine grew.

He practically tore his outfit apart, looking for his pack of cigarettes as he walked out of the depressing office.

Anger consumed his entire being, red flashing in front of him when he found himself empty-handed.

No cigarette, only a lighter, free of any fluid.

"Fuck." He whispered harshly.

The man made excellent points.

Bella Rahid was known for her prestigious image. She's collaborated with countless people and created personal relations with them all.

Those connections would prove to be useful for exposing the indecencies behind their masks.

But Yoongi couldn't fathom why he refused to use Bella Rahid. Essentially, that's what he did to the people he spoke to—he used them to hide behind a screen and expose them. Letting all their demons come to light and feigning innocence when faced with the repercussions.

He hated this aspect of the job. The things that it entailed left him speechless, often more than not. However, there were people on this Earth who deserved to be drug through the mud; betrayed as they've done countless times to many others.

Bella was not one of them.

Yoongi was certain she was not.

"Hey boss-man—dude. Man?"

The male was so infatuated with his thoughts that he failed to realize Henry standing in front of him, eating a mixture of something green and red from a plastic container.

"I don't know how you want me to refer to you—hey, you alright?"

The concern lacing the young boys' words made Yoongi smile, forgetting about the dispute a few minutes ago and instead focused on Henry's hair color yet again.

"You really look like a pack of Kool-aid." He deadpanned.

Henry, offended, gasped dramatically. His hand landed on his chest as he thought of a rebuttal. When he failed to scourge his mind for insults, the male just sighed, defeated.

"Do I really?" He muttered, insecurity making him fidget.

Regret knawed at Yoongi's insides; twisting and turning his stomach from within.

"No. You look nice, Hen. Flamboyant, but nice. Sorry 'bout that." Yoongi assured, placing a hand on Henry's shoulder.

Almost immediately, Henry's face brightened, pleased that his elder liked the hairstyle, though it was more of a tolerance to spare his feelings. 

"It's cool, man. We all got opinions." The teen commented, placing a scoop of his mysterious food into his mouth.

Ignoring Henry's new obsession with the word man, Yoongi focused on the ... meal in his hand.

"What the hell are you eating?"

Shoving the Tupperware into Yoongi's face, Henry puffed out his chest with pride.