Flowers

Yoongi is a creator, playing a reporter. His need for darkness overpower the light and forces him to stay in the background; far out of reach.

But what happens when he is corrupted and forced into the brightest parts hidden within?

Not only does he discover things he'd never known, but he also helps those who invade his solitude learn more about themselves.

Some, for the better, others, the worst.

This is the book "Flowers", where one flourishes and others wilt.

—–

Hello, Wattpad! I'm extremely excited to introduce my new story, "Flowers" to you all!

This story takes place in an alternate universe where the members do not know each other by experience, rather coincidence.

The story may be a bit confusing as the point of views change sporadically to give each character a chance to shine, in an essence.

Fortunately, this story won't be as long as my others—at least, I hope so.

As you read the story, feel free to give a heads up concerning any grammatical errors of confusion regarding the plot because I'm happy to help!

I plan to update a chapter per weekly, however, it could change depending on my workload during the week.

Saturday/Sunday will be the update day so be sure to look out for it!

As always, leave a comment, vote and enjoy!

Before you go, what's your favorite band?

I love Set It Off!