Chapter 1:Encounter

Alright before I dive STRAIGHT into it, some of these moments will be heavily inspired off other creators, such as Jackiflame, and ect, Y/N isn't some weapon user I'm going for something a lil different, so bare with me here alr? And this isn't my story I'm sorta just following the RWBY story with a self insert Now, Here. We GO.

Y/N POV:

Y/N:"Huh. . .well these new dusts are a lil new to me. . ."

 I said looking at the massive rows, upon Rows of Dusts placed over each other, I itch my chin before getting an odd tingle staring around, I hear a noise I tilt my head to my left seeing a few peoples, before feeling someone tap my shoulder, I raise my head turning behind me, I see a large male wearing a black suit, with red tie, and a top hat. 

Thuggish Man:"Put your hand's in the air kid!"

 The Thuggish man demanded seeming to not be the friendly type, it took me a moment to figure out what to do before suddenly he was hit by a force sending him flying through a shelf of dust as it clattered, I realized there was some one above him, another identical thug I itch my head. 

Y/N:"What?" 

I say sounding rather confused before looking over at where the force came from, I notice a Red hooded girl, she had silver eyes black hair, with Red tints, if anything she looks like  she leapt out of a fictional novel of sort, I see one of the other henchmen step in aiming their gun at her, but she moved quick. . .a little too quick sending him flying out the window as she sprung out of it, I see what seems to be their leader, he had a Tophat, with a ribbon around it a white jacket, and a cane I stare at this for a moment before he spoke out.

Leader:"Hokay. . . .?"

 He said sounding almost amused, before staring at his henchmen motioning his head to her. 

Leader:"Get her!" 

He demands simply as the rest of the thugs leapt out of the window, I stare at this for a moment before itching my chin should I really get involved. . .I just got out of Vaccou. . .ah what the hell!? I should just get over with it! I say now leaping out the window rolling seeing the Leader aim his  gun cane at the Red haired girl, I step in front of him as I take out a wind dust shard crushing it in my palm, I swing it up causing a massive geyser of wind to send the flare swirling up in the air, before flickering I raise up my arm to mainly stop the wind from getting to far into my eyes, before hearing out a voice behind me. 

Red:"Woah! That's so cool! How'd you do that!?" 

The Red hooded girl exclaimed as I blush slightly not really used to taking compliments from others, as I itch my nape chuckling nervously. 

Y/N:"U-Uh well-" 

I pause now raising my head up turning to my left, seeing that the leader bolted off, I stare around before focusing my aura opening it quickly I turn to my left seeing the leader was climbing up a ladder.

Y/N:"He's getting away!" 

I shout now quickly bolting towards the building, leaping up as I press my foot against a wall I swiftly press my toes against one of the windows before kicking up spinning wildly in the air, before landing I pat down on my pants letting out a relaxed sigh I watch as the leader sprint towards the bullhead, I quickly sprint after him before a wave of red petals fly past me I stagger by it's surprising speed I raise my head up seeing that the Red Hooded girl sprinted past me.

Red:"Hey!" 

She shouted at the leader seeming not allowing him to leave that easily as her Resolve is rather amendable.

Leader:"Persistent. . ." 

The Leader said sounding rather frustrated by her interruptions as he hopped into the bullhead floating up in the air, he turned back as he shouted out with sadistic smile creeping across his face.

Leader:"End of the line Red!"

 He exclaimed out, taking out a red shard tossing it towards the two us it took me a moment to know what that is my instincts take quick hold of me grabbing the shard spinning as I throw it back, seeing the red flare fire at us by the leader it soon collided with the dust shard, as the massive explosion erupted. . .suddenly I hear some light humming opening my eyes I seeing a blonde haired lady, with emerald eyes, a purple cape, and rather. . .revealing, cleavage as she held a riding crop aiming it up at the bullhead seeming to have created a weird purple glyph, seeming to be nullifying any projectile that flies fourth both me, and Red stared at the lady with awe plus shock both of us staring until the lady pressed the bridge of her glasses firing a rapid waves of purple orbs towards the bullhead flying towards it, she seems rather relentless as the bullhead tremored in the air I see that she charges up something in her prod swinging it up as it formed a larger purple orb flying up at the air, before creating a massive glyph over the bullhead causing it to hail ice on the bullhead, soon I notice another figure revealed themselves on the bullhead, their face covered by shadows but I could see the flames emitting from them, I felt an odd chill down my neck as I stare at them as the Lady, and the mysterious figure trade rapid blows of projectiles, I see the mysterious figure cause a massive wave of flames causing all projectiles around her to quickly be eradicated into small embers I stare at this, my eyes widening as the bullhead soon flees, the Lady lets out a tired exhale as she turns to the two of us, before suddenly Red speaks up.

Red:"Are you a huntress. . .?" 

She asks sounding genuinely curious before pressing her knuckles against her chin staring up at the lady now speaking. 

Red:"Can I have your autograph!?" 

She squealed with excitement now, as she seemed to be really static to meet, an actual huntress of sort.

CHAPTER 1 ENCOUNTER:END

A\N:I'm still getting my grips about, since I forgot ALLOT about RWBY volume 1 so yeah hope you enjoy, and yes I'm not making the guy overpowered that would be boring, we'll add some REALISIM BRO!