Chapter 2:Understanding

A/N:Y/n and Ruby we're both sent to an almost interrogation Room after the events of chapter one.

Y/N POV:

As I was seated next to the Red hooded girl I was briefly agitated unsure if I did the right thing by putting myself in this scenario. . .as I cup my hands together trying to look piolet as possible, as the supposed Huntress circled around us like a hawk circling it's prey she soon spoke up.

Huntress:"I hope you realize your action's tonight will not be taken lightly you two, you put yourself, and others in great danger." 

Y/n:"I'm sorr-"

As I was about to apologize the Red hooded girl interjects quickly by shouting. 

Red:"They started it!"

She exclaims now with some guilt behind her voice as she said that, The huntress circled one last time standing in front of the desk holding a electronic tablet, now stopping. 

Huntress:"If it we're up to me you'd be sent home with a pat on the back..."

The Girl's face beams with happiness, and hope as the huntress soon turns to us with a glare now speaking up once more.

Huntress:"And a slap on the wrist."

 She said sternly, bringing back her Cattle prod smacking it on the table, as I brought my hands back swiftly, whilst the girl yelped back with fear holding her wrist now staring at the huntress.

Huntress:"But. . .there is some one here who would like to meet you." 

She said sounding briefly defeated as she soon said that, she walked out of the way, as soon approached a man carrying a plate of cookies, and a mug he had snow white hair, brown eyes, glasses right beneath his eyes, and a green plus black suit seeming to be wearing a formal clothing, before speaking up.

Fashionable induvial: "Ruby Rose." 

He said staring at the girl next to me, I raise a brow admiring the rather fitting name, Red clothes like Rubies, and Roses hah it's....fitting for a girl like her, soon he leaned closer to her staring right through Ruby's eyes

Fashionable induvial: "You have. . .silver eyes. . ."

He said sounding like there's allot more meaning behind that statement as Ruby simply stammered unsure how to reply to his statement, as I stare at him I notice his gaze locks onto mine.

Fashionable Induvial: "Long way from home hm? What's your name?"

He leans back staring at me with curiosity lingering in his eyes before I attempt to speak I clear my throat, patting my fist into my chest before speaking up. 

Y/N"Y/n, Y/n Chizǐdàn."

I say with some pride in my voice as I stare at him now, my eyes stare into his seeing the fiery passion in my retinas as he leans close staring at my E/C eyes, before leaning back letting out a slight hum, returning his attention to Ruby now speaking up.

Fashionable induvial: "So! Where did you learn to do this?" 

He soon motions his head to the tablet revealing footage of Ruby beating the ever lasting crap out of the thugs Ruby, I let out a stiffened chuckle due to how high he flew before clearing my throat as the room had eyes on me for a moment, before Ruby soon spoke up.

Ruby:"S-Signal academy?"

She said now giving a sheepish smile staring up at the Fashionable induvial, as the man's brows furrowed as he leaned his head down briefly speaking up now sternly, and calmly too.