Chapter 5:Rude Awakening.

POV: NONE

Y/n awakens in a open field of sort the grass we're pitch white as he slowly leaned up itching his head he seemed to be briefly dazed before hearing a voice behind him.

???:"Finally awake! Damn, took ya long enough!"

Y/n turns seeing a male with messy black hair, and some scars around his right eye, he wore a red bomber jacket, with a white shirt inside the jacket, the strange man crossed his arms with a toothy grin now over his face.

Y/N:"Kentetsu. . ."

Kentetsu:"Yo! So you finally got into beacon huh? Wait- JIRAI! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

There was a brief silence as soon a man with spiked hair, and a black cloak around his shoulders fades into view, as he stretched he had a more calmer appearance. . . as he stared down at Y/N.

Y/n:"Well, I guess we're talking through our dreams like old times huh?"

Jirai:"It would seem so. . ."

Y/n:"Why are you two here...?"

Kentetsu:"We're here to warn you of something."

Jirai's face darkens after Kentetsu finished his sentence sighing simply now, before staring back at Y/n with a glow in his eyes, speaking sternly as he spoke.

Jirai:"You will soon have to face, him."

Y/n's eyes widened as his pupil's shrunk hearing his words, soon that fear turned into rage. . .his fist clenching tightly as he begun grinding his teeth with anger repressing his fury as he soon spoke out.

Y/n:"Uriel. . ."

Kentetsu:"When you meet him. . ."

Jirai:"You will soon realize. . ."

K+J:"The true journey will begin. . ."

The two warriors soon said, as they turned away soon drifting away in a white, and red ash swirling up to the air as they leave Y/n to think for himself....soon he awakens, leaning up in the ballroom, Y/N seemed to have awakened from his dream as he itches his face he held his face feeling the pain, and guilt wash over his face before standing up slowly, staring at his clothes.

                                                                  Some time later...

Pov:Y/N

I stand at the lockers, seeming to grab my hand wraps, as I stare at them before wrapping it around my palm, then tightening it around my fingers then quickly around my wrist, doing the same for my other hand as I sigh out, before slamming my fists onto each other causing a loud CRACK! I raise my head hearing some talking, as I spin my head to it I see Ruby talking with Yang, as I hold my wrists closing my fists tightly before lowering it walking towards the two.

Y/n:"Good evening you two."

Ruby:"Oh! Hiya Y/n!"

Yang:"Heya."

I stare at them for a moment, as there was a brief silence before speaking up now with a serious expression now.

Y/n:". . .Are you two prepared. . .? This will determine if we'll be worthy of Beacon. . ."

Ruby:"Well this time I don't have to get to know anyone! I don't even need to speak! I just need to let my sweetheart do the talking. . .!"

Ruby said clinging onto her scythe as she grinned tilting, from left, to right, and left to right.