Chapter 3:Gotta meet them all!

A/N:I just wanna say this I'm kinda struggling to write cause I'm constantly staring at the episode's of RWBY, and writing down what went down so I don't mess up so that's why it takes long, I'm kinda speeding through things anyways, HERE. WE. GO.

POV:Y/N

I descend down the airship admiring the view of the massive academy before stepping fourth, getting completely swirled around by the large amounts of people I spin slightly feeling dizzy, holding my head groaning, before shaking my head sighing now walking suddenly hearing a loud bang my eyes widen sprinting quickly before skidding across the stone floor, noticing a dark haired girl pass by there's something off about her.  .  .her scent feels. . .animalistic. . ? I shrug it off returning to the source as I notice Ruby was crumbled on the floor I hurried over to her, kneeling down.

Y/n:"Are you hurt?" 

I ask sternly seeming to be a lil too serious not knowing too much of what happened, as Ruby jolted slightly seeing me so suddenly she stammered before recollecting her mind breathing properly now as she smiled up at me.

Ruby:"I'm fine! I'm fine!" 

I let out a eased sigh relieved at the thought of her being unharmed, it feels. . .weirdly odd to be so protective of a girl I've met a few hours ago I stand up now extending it to her, she stared up at my hand she took it now standing up her eyes widening feeling my palm, it felt rough. . .like granite staring down at our hands, I raise a brow at her now smiling.

Ruby:"W-Wow your hands are so-"

I notice this as I stare at my palms as I chuckle slightly lowering my hands as I stare at her now.

Ruby:"Wh-Why are they so. . .-"

Y/n:"Rough? It's just a reminder of my training the sands of Vaccou formed me well. . ."

Ruby's eyes widened with awe as her mouth shaped into a 'o' staring at me before shaking her head now smiling at me.

Ruby:"So your saying your tough huh? That's cool, uh-"

Ruby was interrupted by the noise of panic, both of us turn to our left seeing a blonde haired boy seeming to struggle for his directions, as I turn to Ruby exchanging a glance with her now before motioning my head to the boy, she nodded as I walk over to him now extending my hand to him patting his back now.

Y/n:"You alright?" 

The blonde haired boy quickly spun turning to me as he mumbled unsure what to say before speaking up saying pridefully, despite him lying.

Blondie:"Y-Yeah! Just admiring the scenery, and-"

Y/n:"Your absolutely lost aren't you?"

The boy's arms slump down sounding defeated hesitantly nodding as he looks away ashamed of himself, I itch my nape letting out a brief sigh before hearing Ruby snicker behind me before stepping ahead speaking up.

Ruby:"Aren't you the guy who threw up in the ship? Vomit boy."

She asked with almost a teasing smile plastered over her face staring up at the blondie, his face flushed slightly from the embarrassment.

Vomit Boy:"Look, Motion sickness is a much more common sickness than people let on!"

Ruby:"Look, I'm sorry Vomit boy was the first thing that came to mind..."

Vomit Boy:"Well what if I call you crater face!?"

Ruby:"Hey! That explosion was an accident!"

Jaune:"Well the name's Jaune Arc! Short, Sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it!"

Ruby:"Do they?"

She said with a skeptical look over her face now, as she stared at Jaune, who seemed to be casual about it, before quickly blurting out.

Jaune:"They will! Well I hope they will...I mean my mom always says that...nevermind."

He said now with a saddened look over his face as I stare at this I compliment him saying.

Y/n:"You must be a charming man then."

Jaune:"H-huh? Oh thank you!"

Ruby stares at me, almost a lil gleeful to see how friendly one man can be despite the obvious awkwardness of Jaune before changing the subject now.

Ruby:"Soo... I got this thing." 

She said now taking out her scythe spinning it slamming the end of it to the ground with some pride, in her demeanor, Jaune yelps stepping back staring at her weapon in awe.

Jaune:"Woah! Is...that a scythe?" 

Y/n:"It looks just like you!"

Ruby:"It's also a customizable high impact sniper rifle!"

Both me, and Jaune we're confused by what she just as I itch my head both of us just saying, 'Huh?' or 'Uh wha?' either way none of us understood what that meant.

Ruby:"It's also a gun."

Jaune:"Ooh! That's cool!"

Ruby:"So what do you got!?" 

Ruby said seeming ecstatic to see Jaune's weapon as she lowers her scythe staring at him jumping up, and down rather excitedly, as Jaune quickly reveals his sword, and shield as a bunch of, "Ooo's" Could be heard from Ruby, as Jaune reveals his shield it's nothing special but Ruby said.

Ruby:"Well at least your using it, not many people appreciate the classics! Well what about you? What do you use Y/n?"

I jump slightly at her question before struggling to find the right words before patting my chest as I say simply.

Y/n:"I don't carry a weapon, my body is my only source of weapon." 

I slam my fist into my chest as a loud thud could be heard smirking at her now, as I show off my arm, the skin on my forearm slowly reddening before hissing out steam out staring at the two, both of their jaws open up with shock at this.

Ruby:"You don't use weapons!? Isn't that a lil. . .dangerous?"

Jaune:"Coool. .  . ."

Y/n:"I was raised in a temple so weapons we're a secondary art of training, the answer lies inside of our fists, or I suppose weapons."

Ruby chuckled at that Remark, then she realized we've been walking while talking now, as she asks this now.

Ruby:"Hey where are we going?"

Jaune:"Oh I dunno! I'm just sorta following you."

Y/n:". . .I think we're going to be here for awhile. . . .

All of us sigh, as we begun walking around the whole school seeming to search for a way into the school, least I made new friends, but that Ruby  girl. . .she's. . .she's something else entirely. . .I wish to know more about her sometime, I don't know why. . . .

CHAPTER 3 GOTTA MEET THEM ALL!:END