«Chapter 4»

Lady Aurora Arryn ^

Lady Aurora Arryn ^

And with that, the tourney had begun. Two knights raced at each other, their lances pointed forward. One hit the other on his armor, but both knights managed to stay on their horses. They both headed for their squires to get a new lance before they flew at each other again. This time, the gray knight did get lucky and forced the green rider to the ground with a thump. The crowd cheered at the gray knight as he rode toward the stage and bowed.

"A mystery knight?" Rhaenyra wondered. Both Alicent and Daenys shook their heads. "No, a Cole of the Stormlands." Alicent let her know while leaning forward. "huh, never heard of house Cole." Rhaenyra replied uninterested.

"Princess Rhaenys Targaryen!" a voice suddenly sounded, recognized by Daenys as one of the Baratheons. "I would humbly ask for the favor of the queen who never was!" he exclaimed proudly of himself. Daenys snorted disapprovingly as her Mother walked up to her cousin. She never liked it when people called her mother by that ridiculous nickname. She watched as Rhaenys dropped her wreath around his lance. "Good fortune to you, cousin," she spoke.

"I would gladly take it, if i thought i needed it." the baratheon spoke arrogantly.

However, despite his words, he got kicked off his horse within matter of seconds in the next round as he faced ser Joffrey Lonmouth. Who had also joined the tournament. The Baratheon getting kicked off his horse left Rhaenys, who -as if the tournament was the most normal thing in the world- took a sip of her drink, snickering.

Whilst Laena, Laenor and Daenys cheered their friend on after he had jokingly asked for Laena's favor. Their joy however disappeared quickly once the knight of house Cole kicked Joffrey of his horse. Causing them to loudly protest against the knight.

"O come on! *word that's too inappropriate to repeat here*!!" Laena yelled as she watched Joffrey getting carried away. Laenor however, seemed to be more worried about his friend as he slightly bend over as he watched on too.

Daenys chuckled before she bowed over to Rhaenyra when her guard left after giving her information on the house Cole. "This is starting to get boring, that knight wins everytime." she whispered softly. Alicent cast her a glance. "Then i think its good it's finally House Targaryen's turn." her other friend let her know. Daenys watched as the Targaryens' flag was brought out and realized that the hightower was right. She send her friend a slight anxious smile. The time was about to come..

A group of knights rode onto the field and then lined up side by side. Meanwhile, an announcer arrived and gestured encouragingly with his cane before asking for silence. "Prince Daemon of House Targaryen, Prince of the City, will now choose his first opponent!" the short fat man shouted as the prince galloped across the field on his black horse.