Chapter One

Bianca

We stay, staring at each other, drinking each other in the atmosphere between us, almost cracking charge, neither saying anything, just looking.

My inside burst out as I gaped at the same man, who terrifies me, standing in front of me, naked.
His eyes are fixed on mine, as he grabs her hips, pulls her closer and his other hand reaches for her hair, claiming her.

I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins and my body heating up, carving those veiny hands to touch me, those devilish eyes to devour me. I want to moan and whine under that damn hot body.
Without taking his blazing gaze off me he thrust his shaft into her.

No foreplay, no kisses. Nothing. He fuck her like a damn beast in heat. My throat went dry as my eyes held wavering on her screaming in pain, teary-eyed, with blood dripping off her shoulders as the man bites her neck.

An unbearable urge to be her surrounds my heart. With a curiosity to taste the length, that makes her back arch and toes curled.

I want him. I want that man. I am craving it. Craving to be his sex toy while being someone he treats like a princess. I want all that's not mine. I want that man to take it all, my heart, my body... Even my soul.

Damn, Bianca! How did you end up in such a mess? How did you fall in love with such a beautiful nightmare?