Chapter Three

Ricardo

Playing Hide-N-Seek? That is the worst excuse one has ever fed me after daring to invade my room. Rationally speaking, I should have killed her, and maybe I will. But right now, I want those reddened cheeks and those juicy lips that lie in front of my eyes.

I want to devour her whole, but it has to be deferred a little. I don't want her to run away. I want her to beg at her knees for me to fuck her. To become my very own sex toy. My slut.

I gently tug the cheek that is trapped between my teeth. Letting them off and leaving a trail of kisses down her neck. I could feel her body palpitate under my touch, asking for more.

Damn! She wants me. She's craving me. Like I crave her innocence. That beauty that I want to hide while destroying it with my own hands.

I softly nibble on her collarbone and lift my eyes to search for hers. Euphoric as I feel her hands slowly sliding in my hair, pulling me closer to her.

This might be the perfect moment for me to take her. After all, she has already witnessed how fierce I am in bed, yet is letting me take control.

But I want more than her body now. I want her everything. Her body, her soul, her smile, her laugh, and even her heart. I want to own them. Preserve them and shatter them

I gently let go of her and she looks at me, with a hint of irk on her expression. I grin at the thought of how she'll react when I will consciously stop fingering her just before climax.

"What happened, sweetheart? You look somewhat distressed."

Her eyes widen and she finds her way out of the closet like a little chipmunk, getting out of my hold. I grin wider. This is fun.

She runs out of my room, without saying a word or looking back. Leaving me awed. I sit on the floor with my eyes fixed on the door, smiling like I just killed a hundred masses.

No, this is much more entertaining than any massacre. She is much more amusing than slaying the whole world. And that's why she has to be mine.