Chapter Six

Ricardo

Her soft lips brush on my tips, and her fingers caress against my length. My heart beat in a melody that matched the beauty of her licking me.

She looked up into my eyes to reach for approval.
Her gaze got answered by a soft pat and a soft groan past my lips as her lips captivated my cock. She softly sucked hard, and I grabbed her wavy brunette locks in my fist.

I wanted it more, I wanted to move my hips and thrust harder inside her but her soft moans and intense strokes make my mind go black.

Her softly tickling the underside of my tip made me throb like never. I just leaned on the table, enjoying the look of a beautiful angel sitting on her knees, as she blew me.

Last night was a beautiful dream that I am willing to make a reality. A reality dark that her beauty will shine through it. And if she asked to leave, I'll cage her in all the luxuries this world can provide. Just one sign and I'll give her my everything. My body, my soul, my heart... Even my life if she asks for it.

And here I am, in the brightest room of this house, painted in a light shade of grey. With a window wall, giving the perfect city view. I lie on the bed, with a cute kitten snuggling in my chest.

She molds herself on the right side of my body, with one leg thrown on my lower half, gratifyingly pressing against my morning wood. Her hand spayed on top of my chest and her locks tangled down her back, tickling me in an oh-so-sweet way.

I allow my hand to softly stroke her thighs. Her perfect eyebrows pull together as she whines in her sleep. I abruptly let out a chuckle, and caress her cheeks with my other hand.

"You are adorable..." The words left out my mouth unconsciously. My eyes travel from her locks to her cute lil ears, and those lashes, then slide down her nice to her pouty lips. Gosh! They looked so exquisite on my cock. My thumb gently caresses those ripe, puffy lips. And my eyes look back at hers.

"You are mine, Caramel." I brush my lips over hers and smile against them, taking a breath of relief. "Only mine."

I close my eyes and relax, humming a melody. It's been so long since I last felt this refreshed, so amused, as if I am daydreaming. A dream that carries no bloodthirst but rather a hunger for confection

After so long I am feeling the desire to win something. I need to win this girl. By hook or by crook.