Chapter Five

Ricardo

I look into her eyes, which unhurriedly drift down to my chest. Looks like it was a good idea to wear a button-down shirt. Her hands slowly and steadily drift with her gaze while I softly caress her thighs. Mmm, soo soft, guess it will be fun to have them on my face.

For the first time, I truly enjoy this kind of foreplay with anyone. She gulps down and delicately kisses my chest with her thumb caressing my nape. My heart twitches impressively, making me lean on my seat.

I relish every second as she carefully kisses her way up to my neck. Fondling her tender skin as I realize what a great shade of tan it possesses.

She unexpectedly bites my collarbone, making me tighten my grip on her thighs and a low moan escapes her rosy lips. A current rolled down my spine as I could feel my length throbbing under her clunge.

Damn, I love it. So much so that I will yearn for it every day. She licks and bites again, then nibbles on my collarbone. My fingers cost under her dress, stroking her inner thoughts as I could now see her getting crimson.

The corner of my lips lifts uncommonly and I lightly hold her chin with my free hand.

"Don't make me want to eat you, princess"
She looks into my eyes as I warn her.

"Do you want me to leave?" She asks in a serene voice and my heart clenches a little at the thought of her shoving off.

"I won't stop you" I know that it was never a good decision to take this girl as compensation.

"I would rather stay hostage in your arms." Her words come out like honey, gushing into my bitter coffee.

My eyes widen in delirium and I pull her small frame closer to me. My hands stay firm on her arse, slowly moving them on my already rock-hard shaft.

"Sweetie, you just unleash a wild beast. Better take responsibility for it"