That would be lovely

3rd person (lowercase intended)

he was sweating profusely, one of his least favorite parts of being a middle blocker was the drills. "semi-san!" his eyes snapped to shirabu, the setters form was so that he would set the ball behind him, where semi was waiting. he raced after tendou jumping up with his arms reaching above his head, slightly forward.

the ball presses against his fingers, pushing his hand. taichi turned his head, the ball was slightly off course and he could make out yamagata running towards it in the corner of his eye. "one touch!"

yamagata dug the ball perfectly, reon positioned himself underneath it so he could set it to taichi. as the ball reached its highest point taichi started his approach, launching himself into the air and breaking through shirabu and goshikis block.

semi ran to dive for the ball but his attempts failed as the ball ricocheted off the ground. he landed with a grin, turning around to face his teammates and being met by hayato, who barreled into him. taichi let out a startled yelp as the libero knocked him to the ground. a furious blush made its way across his face and he had to look away from the older boy to avoid embarrassing himself anymore.

yamagata was grinning from ear to ear and taichi couldn't help but smile back as he asked "what was that for?" the older just laughed, making taichis face burn. "alright get off before coach yells at you."

the rest of the team seemed unfazed by the interaction and everyone went back to what they were doing. by the end of practice they were all tired and ready to go back to their dorms. taichi shuffled towards the locker room, coach had put him in charge of cleaning up the gym so of course he was the last one into the locker room. semi, reon, tendou, and ushijima were all leaving when he walked in. goshiki was slinging his bag over his shoulder and shirabu was pulling his outdoor shoes on.

taichi opened up his locker and grabbed his stuff out of it, throwing his bag on the bench and walking into the showering area. there were only three showers since most of the team showered in their dorms. but taichi wasn't heading straight back (not that he was straight) to his and shirabus shared dorm so he had decided to use the locker room showers.

he heard a thud, followed by a quite swear, and immediately rushed over to the source of the noise. he recognized the voice to be hayatos and his concern grew. "yamagata-san?" he heard a quite groan before hayato answered him, his voice sounded strained and he had to fight the urge to not rush in and hold him. "...yeah?"

"are you alright?" no response. he took a deep breath, trying to keep his voice from shaking as he asked "can i come in?" an uncomfortable silence filled the air for what felt like forever. finally taichi heard the reply he was hoping not to get.

"sure..."

taichi slowly pulled the curtain to the side so he could step into the shower. he tried not to let his eyes drift down hayatos body but he couldn't help himself. the shorter, despite his small figure, had toned abs that taichi really wanted to touch. his arms were muscly and the younger might've passed out right then and there when he saw hayatos biceps flex as he crossed his arms over his chest, almost self consciously.

yamagata must have realized that taichi was checking him out because his face was a bright red. taichi was snapped out of his thoughts as he saw hayato move most of his weight to his left leg. "did you hurt your ankle?" the libero nodded and taichi knew his expression must have been filled with concern because the older immediately went to reassure him.

"i think i might have just rolled it slightly, i should be fine by monday so i won't miss out on practice." the taller nodded, he went to leave and take his own shower but the grip on his wrist didn't let him. "wait, taichi." he turned to look at his upperclassman, his head cocked to the side slightly. "you said you wanted me to wait for you after practice, i would assume you wanted to talk to me about something so why not do it now? just pretend we both aren't standing naked in a shower."