━ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

I HAVE SO MUCH OF YOU
IN MY HEART
JOHN KEATS

(  STARRING  )
lee heeseung.    LEE HEESEUNG
park jongseong.    PARK JAY
sim jaeyoon.    SIM JAKE
park sunghoon.    PARK SUNGHOON
kim sunoo.    KIM SUNOO
yang jungwon.    YANG JUNGWON
nishimura riki.    NISHIMURA NI-KI

(  FEATURING  )
txt
fromis_9
other kpop groups

in all of time, i wonder how many
lives I will have to live, until i
find my way back to you
unknown

SPEEDING THROUGH the deserted street of Seoul, the girl glanced at the small car mirror, hoping to catch sight of her adversary

SPEEDING THROUGH the deserted street of Seoul, the girl glanced at the small car mirror, hoping to catch sight of her adversary. Unfortunately, the mirror's limited visibility concealed all the cars from her line of sight, much to her frustration. "I can't see them," Hana muttered angrily. "I can't fucking see them in the mirror!" Her breath quickened, and she applied more pressure to the accelerator, pushing the car to its limits. "Same here," one of the girls shouted over the earbud, desperately attempting to evade a pursuing car that unleashed a barrage of bullets, some of which struck her vehicle.

"Right! Take the next right!" Hana yelled, swiftly executing the indicated maneuver. "We're under heavy attack!" Somi exclaimed through the earbud, accelerating and aligning herself with Hana. For a brief moment, the girl released the steering wheel, grabbing a box from the backseat with one hand, her eyes scanning the road at regular intervals. Extracting a gun from the box, she reloaded it, opened the window, and fired shots at the cars tailing the five girls. Hana was no fool; she knew better than to aim for the windows or doors. With precision, she targeted the cars wheels, causing them to crash.

"Yeah! Take that, you motherfuckers!" Eunbi joyfully shouted at the lifeless bodies left in their wake, speeding away from the remaining threats. Bullets flew both ways, exchanged between the girls and the pursuing cars.

The sound of sirens pierced the air, sending a chill down their spines. "Fucking shit," Miyeong visibly cursed, displeased by the officers giving chase in their wake. "Not now," she added with a mix of disappointment and anxiety, aware of the dire consequences awaiting them. As much as they relished ridding the world of the bad guys, they knew they were also digging themselves into deep shit. Racing above the speed limit, shooting and unlawfully killing people — getting caught would mean a lifetime spent behind bars.

"Follow me, I have a plan," Jia relayed through the earpiece, maneuvering her car into the first available side alley, with the rest of the girls trailing behind. The black cars ceased their pursuit, lingering behind, while their primary concern became eluding the police vehicles that trailed closely behind.

Five cars darted through the streets, reveling in the exhilarating freedom of the race — their greatest passion. Now they were alone, no longer pursued by either the police or their adversaries. They brought their speedy escapade to a halt near a cliff, stepping out of the cars and audibly slamming the doors shut as they ascended the hill. Securing their vehicles with the keys on the way, they settled onto a long bench, admiring the illuminated city below. It was a breathtaking sight.

"God, I never imagined getting tangled up in something like this," Somi blurted out, chuckling awkwardly to herself. "I don't think any of us did," Eunbi laughed, resting her chin on her hands, elbows propped on her lap. The other girls nodded in agreement with the pink-haired girl. None of them had ever anticipated driving expensive sports cars through the streets, armed with guns, and taking lives. They hadn't even delved deep into the world of the streets to earn the title of a gang or accumulate enemies. Yet here they were, wielding weapons against others.

Having someone's blood on your hands was not a pleasant feeling, although they were aware that the individuals they had killed were not innocent either. One could argue that by eliminating those scumbags who continuously harmed and killed innocent people in various ways, they were doing a service to society. However, it was unlikely that anyone would be willing to express gratitude towards them for their actions, they were killers after all.

Out of nowhere, Hana suddenly spoke out loud "It's probably the most foolish idea that had ever crossed my mind," she uttered with the same stupid grin on her face, her eyes fixed on the captivating cityscape. The girls remained quiet, anticipating Hana's continuation. "Let's engage in a race at the 'ground'," she suggested.