𝟖

"PRETTY GIRLS LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T BE WALKING IN THIS AREA AT THIS HOUR, SWEETIE" came to her ears as she sat peacefully on a wooden chair, her hands tight

"PRETTY GIRLS LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T BE WALKING IN THIS AREA AT THIS HOUR, SWEETIE" came to her ears as she sat peacefully on a wooden chair, her hands tight. "The consequences might be tough" he faked a sad facade, filling his voice with mockery. He laughed at his statement, probably imagining the way he'll beat the shit out of the blonde girl's body, leaving her to die. Or did he plan to do something else? A gun? Knives? No, that would be too quick and boring.

"Don't worry sweetie you'll not gonna die, at least not now" he kneeled down before her, his right hand smoothly rubbing circles on her knee, lightly capturing her cheek with the other, which she pushed off of her as soon as he touched her. "You're not the type to give in easily, are you?" he laughed "You reminded me of someone" he smiles at her evilly taking her chin in between his thumb and index finger and pulling her head up to look at him. "Or are you her, Kaia?" Her eyes flickered with fear for a bare moment before they turned back to her normal, cold look. "I'm not scared of you S.Coups" she hissed, the cut in the corner of her mouth opening every time she moved her mouth, spilling out blood that she spit on his face afterwards.

"You're so cute when you do that," he said but was cut off saying something else when an alarm went off. "Wait for me baby" he chuckled, wiggling her head to the sides before he stood up leaving the blond girl with the rest of the gang that stood around her with their guns loaded and pointed towards her. S.Coups came up to the computers that stood in the corner of the cold, metal room, turning them on quickly and looking through the footage. "Oh! Look who we got here, babe!" he laughed showing her the footage on the bigger screen. "Looks like someone came for you, but they won't have you so easily" he came back to her smiling like a creep before he spoke.

"Hosi, Jun, Dino; you three should give those boys a lesson, shouldn't you?" he glanced at them, who already walked away laughing, their weapons before them. The screen turned off, cutting her out of what was happening to the people that came here for her, making her growl in dissatisfaction. She looked quickly around the room searching for weapons other than guns before she started.

She kicked S.Coups where the sun didn't shine as soon as the three guys were too far to hear the wines. She felt a gun behind her, touching her head but she wasn't scared. "Put that down, put that down," S.Coups said, putting his hand up in defeat showing his alright as he stood up, a plane grimace still visible on his face, and when the guns were down, she came to the action.

Letting go of the rope that no longer tides up her hands she stood up, quickly spinning around and throwing the wooden chair she was sitting on, on her enemy which led them to back off. She kneeled down on the cement floor gracefully crawling behind the shooters that stood on her other side, grabbing a heavy metal rod and hitting one of them on the back of his head making him fall. She was quick, none of them got a hold of her moves.

"Oh, what a pity but I think it's time for the party to end" she said with a fake sadness when she already fought half of the guys who tried to stand up after the kicks they felt on their bodys.