𝟕

TWO DAYS IN, and Hana already had enough

TWO DAYS IN, and Hana already had enough. The atmosphere was stiff, the boys getting silent every time she walked past. She ate dinners alone in 'her' room; she basically did not go out of there. She was just happy they gave her all her belongings so she had what to do these three days.

'Something new?' she typed in the messages on the phone she had been given by her friends. 'Nothing much' popped up on the screen right under her message. 'How are you doing?' another text came right after. 'Feeling alright. Just scared about Jihoon. It's been so long' Her hand shakes a little when she writes the text, quickly hitting the send button. 'We'll find him. He's strong. He'll be fine,' Somi wrote on their group chat, hoping to ease Hana's nerves at least a bit.

Swiping down her finger on the phone's screen, checking the time she furrowed her brows. 'Anyway. Let's begin with this shit,' she wrote one last message on the group chat before she hid the phone in the backpack she had prepared before. Some clothes, the food she stole from the kitchen, and other useful stuff. Impressed by the fact all of these things fit into the backpack, she zipped it up, putting it on her back, growling when she felt the heavy thing on her back.

Standing on the bed, she opened the window sitting on the windowsill, her head on the outside. She flipped one leg outside, securing herself with her arms and slowly stepping into the convexity outside with one foot and then the other. She then jumped off, happy the room was on the ground floor. Hana dirtied off her clothes, quickly running away from the possession. She knew exactly the gates doors were closed, so she prepared for that. From the room she stayed in, she could see exactly every detail of this place, so she had no problems with hopping on the other side. She jumped a little, catching onto the lower branch of the tree, pulling herself up, and catching onto another one until she reached higher than the gate. She hesitated for a moment, clenching tighter onto the branch next to her, but she jumped, bouncing off the gate and landing on the ground on the other side.

"Took you long enough," a female voice said when she was already around the corner. "Oh, I'm so sorry", Hana played sad, putting the back of one of her hands on her forehead and the other on her chest, fake crying. "Ok, ok. Now come one before they see us," the female said, giving Hana a spare helmet. "Oh, please. They're too stupid," the dark-haired girl answered before she took the helmet in her hands, settling it on her head. She turned on the intercom with a long click before looking at the woman who turned on the motorcycle's engine. "Hop on", she heard in her helmet, and of course — she obeyed, stepping onto the small stand and throwing her leg on the other side, sitting behind the other. "Ready?" "Yep," she held onto the girl's shoulder as they speeded off.

The night sky was beautiful. White clouds contrasted sharply, yet majestically with an almost black sky, stars shining through them, looking like little dots painted gracefully on a black canvas. They entered the roundabout, and when going down, they changed their direction more to the right now, having the moon on the left, perfect to admire. And there was what to marvel about. The moon was almost full; only the small but of the right side was invisible, just as if it was covered by one of the fluffy clouds that were gliding slowly in the sky.