𝟒

"SO, ARE YOU GOING TO SPEAK?" the officer asked her for the 100th time when they were sitting in a small white room

"SO, ARE YOU GOING TO SPEAK?" the officer asked her for the 100th time when they were sitting in a small white room. Hana remained silent as she fidgeted with her hands which were cuffed to the table. She wasn't nervous — well at least not on the outside — on the inside she was trembling as the only thing she could think about was her brother. "Parents never taught you to answer the questions you're asked?" His voice changed directly as he forcefully placed his palms on the dark table that stood between them. The silence she kept made the man furious, he stood up sharply, making his way around the rectangle table and grabbing her by her shirt, ignoring the other officer that shouted at him through the microphone to stop. The only thing that caught his attention were the muted screams and a loud thud that came from the radio. He let go of Hana, who didn't seem not touched by the whole situation, taking out his gun.

In one moment there was another thud followed by the opening of the doors. A few shots were exchanged, as the police officer landed on the ground. "Kai" she whispered a bit confused about why he was here. First of all, he was supposed to be in jail, second of all — why did he come for her?

"Come on! There's no time!" one of the guys that came for her said as he broke apart the handcuff that kept her locked the whole time. "Hana," Kai said as he took her hand, dragging her out of the room. Her legs struggled to move as she had a hard time keeping up with the five that rescued her, she tripped and her face turned pale as she breathed heavily. "Hey, what's wrong?'' A cute guy knelt next to her as he both checked what was wrong with her and looked back at where they were running from, making sure no police officers were near them.

Hearing faint noises of shouts and footsteps he did not think twice, taking Hanas arm and throwing her through his shoulder supporting her by her waist as he ran with the others. Without much trouble they managed to get out of the building, heading straight to the cars putting Hana in with him and Yeonjun they drove away right behind the rest.

A few gunshots flew into the air before the two cars roared their engines and left wheel holes in the muddy ground as they sped away from the police cars. She saw a victim of their escape, a young officer that got hit by a bullet. Her eyes watered, knowing that what just happened was wrong, as well as all the things she had done. For the first time in a few years, she regretted even thinking about these blood-dirty cases. As much as she wanted to continue helping those people, she regretted digging deeper into the street world. Because as for now, it didn't turn out well at all.

She leaned deeper into the seat, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Hana, Hana. You need you to focus" Soobin told her cupping her cheeks in his hands and wiping them away. She for sure had something in her that pulled her in, making him want to protect her. "We need to get out of here now that's all that matters" Hana looked deep into his dark orbs searching for warmth, and she found it. She sniffed for the one last time clutching tightly the gun she was handed by the boy. Hana nodded to herself, opening the window and pointing the gun at the car behind them, but she hesitated, her hand shaking. This wasn't for the bigger good, it wasn't for the best. She couldn't make herself kill someone who didn't do anything wrong.