𝟗

ENHYPEN'S HOUSE8 AM; SEUL, SOUTH KOREA

ENHYPEN'S HOUSE
8 AM; SEUL, SOUTH KOREA

   "Damn, I'm so tired~" Kaia stretched, her arms up in the air as she walked out of the room she slept in, she yawned again, moving her tangled blonde hair out of her face. She knew that her hair looked like a total mess, but she didn't think much about this. Her whole body hurt from yesterday's fight, and bruises were creating on her slightly tanned skin. She plopped onto the couch, listing herself on her stomach, closing her eyes and trying to fall asleep again, she was too tired, besides, none of the boys woke up yet, even Jungwon, the biggest morning person she had ever known in her entire life, hadn't woken up yet. She didn't have to wait long before her mind shut itself onto the outside world, soft snores coming out of her mouth once in a whole, like every time she felt like dying from tiredness.

   She was having such a good dream, she was finally happy, having her brother by her side, she wasn't killing herself from the inside anymore,  thinking again and again about her little brother, she was free from worrying and from the dark thoughts that surrounded her mind every day. She didn't have to act like everything was perfectly fine anymore as if she was adapting to the sad reality and that she felt nothing but confidence in finding her brother. But let's be honest, who would be fine when their little sibling, the only biological family she had left was taken from her? She didn't even know if he was still alive and that thought kept killing her over and over again.

   "Wake up, sleepyhead" she heard someone's voice. She growled quietly and turned to the side, slowly opening her eyes to look at the person that just disturbed her perfect dream. Her vision was still blurry, but she could see a red spot before her "Jungwon~" she sighed annoyed, she felt so good dreaming of a perfect world she wanted to live in. "Wake up, it's already late," he said, slightly angry at the tone of her voice. Kaia growled again but stood up from the couch looking at Jungwon with her half-closed eyes, "what?" she asked, rubbing her eyes.

   "Come on~ wake up," he repeated himself "The breakfast is ready" he signed, grabbing her hand and pulling her up into a straight position, she now sat on the sofa, growling in dissatisfaction, he looked down at her, a quiet laugh escaping his lips as he saw her half asleep face. "You move slower than a snail," he joked "Now, stand up, you don't want to make Jay hyung angry, do you?" he said seriously. Kaia stood up, rubbing her eyes and growling again, her lips curved in an angry manner before she yawned, walking closely behind Jungwon to the kitchen, hardly stamping her feet on the ground as her body still felt so numb after a long and comfortable sleep.

   She walked into the dinning area, being met with soft giggles of the boys as she got closer to them. Her sleepy face looked so cute in their eyes and they couldn't held in quietly laughs and smiles that appeared on their faces. "Sleep beauty woke up!" Niki smirked as he joked, small giggle escaping his lips afterwards, his remerk being followed by gentle laughs of the others. Kaia stuck out her tongue at him, before she sat on a white chair that stood next to the huge, clack table. She put her hands on the table, crossing them and digging her face in them as she still felt so sleppy, she loved resting, slepaing peacefully with no distractions, that was defenitky one of her favourite things to do.