𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎

ILYANA adored all of her siblings, and as the oldest, she had to. Even if she was 12 minutes older than Neteyam, her twin brother, much to his dislike. She was still considered the oldest.

Right from birth, she and Neteyam had been friends.  It was the first time Navi had ever experienced twins. Given that Jake was a twin back on earth, the genes must have been inherited from him. Despite his desire to deny it, Neteyam admired the young woman. Ilyana, on the other hand, safeguarded them with her forceful attitude, while he shielded his siblings by accepting responsibility when things went wrong. Alongside her other younger brother, Lo'ak, Ilyana frequently caused mischief whereas Neteyam was a goody-two-shoes.

Kiri and Ilyana bonded quickly, while Kiri was a listener and Ilyana was extremely talkative. Kiri was introverted, and Ilyana was extroverted. But one thing the two girls had in common was their love for the forest. Ilyana loved the community, while Kiri loved the wildlife and the colours. Kiri's birth was a mystery; she was born of Grace Augustine's avatar and was soon adopted by Jake and Neytiri. Their frequent visits to the lab to visit Kiri's mother were one thing the two girls had looked forward to.

One pair that Jake and Neytiri had always chosen to keep separate to lessen disruption was Ilyana and Lo'ak. The two always managed to find each other, despite the parents' best efforts. When around her youngest brother, Ilyana seemed to act immaturely by acting recklessly, and Lo'ak imitated her every action.

A pure soul, Tuktirey was frequently referred to as "Tuk" by her relatives. She looked up to Ilyana, much like the bulk of her siblings did. The older girl assisted Tuk in making bracelets or even added beads to her songchord. In the absence of her mother, Ilyana braided her hair. The unfortunate girl had to spend a year of her young life in the war as her parents and occasionally her sister also left to fight. Ilyana frequently reassured the girl that nothing would happen to their family, assuaging Tuk's fears that they wouldn't return.

As would be expected of any parent, Jake and Neytiri were pleased with their daughter's accomplishments. Prior to the sky people coming back, Ilyana and her father were closer, but their relationship afterwards deteriorated. She adored her mother, and Ilyana had always been like her. The love of the forest that they both shared drew them together. Jake seen his daughter develop into a young lady. He still remembers the first time he showed her how to handle a bow like it was yesterday.