𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

FOLLOWING ALL THE DRAMA THE DAY BEFORE, Ilyana had entirely forgotten about her damaged foot. Her foot hurt more than ever, but the scratches on her back had healed nicely. Minutes after his disagreement with his partner, which the kids had covertly heard to but kept silent about, her father notified her and her siblings about their departure from their house.

She said her farewell to the forest by herself and to her grandmother. She really didn't want to leave her grandmother but she had no choice. Ilyana didn't see why they couldn't have just relocated to another clan in the forest; she even engaged in unusual negotiation with her father but it was no use. They had to leave.

Jake relinquished his position as Olo'eyktan as the family watched from a tight-knit group. Ilyana backed away from her mother while still sobbing. Normally, the girl didn't cry, but when she did, she liked to be by herself, but that wasn't the case today.

THIS IS LIKE STONES IN MY HEART
TARSEM IS WISE FOR HIS YEARS
HE WILL BE A STRONG OLO'EYKTAN.

Tarsem raised his blade and jabbed it into Jake's chest.

THE LEADER MUST DIE.
SO THE LEADER CAN BE BORN
TORUK MAKTO WILL
DISAPPEAR.

After the ceremony, the family passed by the spectators without pausing to acknowledge their looks. While Neyrtiri clutched Tuk's hand behind him, Jake guided the family. Kiri and Ilyana exchanged melancholy looks as they strolled side by side.

THE PEOPLE WOULD BE SAFE

The family mounted their ikrans and left the jungle in search of open land. In total despair, they all turned to look at the site they had once called home. Rä chirped in sorrow until being consoled by Ilyana a little while later.

A FATHER PROTECTS
IT'S WHAT GIVES HIM MEANING
ONE LIFE ENDS
ANOTHER BEGINS

Once having passed through countless storms and had many stops for sleep and food the family flew over a reef streaming with wildlife within. The Metkayina.

THE SEA CLANS ARE A WORLD UNTO THEMSELVES
THOUSANDS OF ISLANDS
AN UKNOWN TERRITORY INTO WHICH WE COULD VANISH WITHOUT A TRACE

As they flew over the island they heard a horn blow possibly announcing their arrival. Ilyana got off her ikran disconnecting her tsaheylu from Rä and began to walk ahead admiring the beauty of the village. Neytiri picked up her bow from her ikran but was told to leave it by her mate which she did.

"On me." Jake told his kids

"Tuk." Neytiri called over her youngest

"Be nice."

Two boys walked towards the group mocking their features as Lo'ak eye catches a girl swimming in the sea and walking to shore.

"It's too small."

"How are they supposed to swim."

"Do not. Roxto, Aonung." She scolds