Petal I. Highgarden

Bianca POV

In 295 AC, In Westeros, The Reach, In Highgarden. I walk between the Roses' field alone, a week ago, I became fourteen years old.

My name is Bianca the only one with this name in Westeros because I'm different and love to treat as different.

My name means white maybe they called me Bianca for my white skin.

As the youngest child of the Tyrells. Surprise!! I'm the black sheep of the family.

Highgarden is a castle that serves as the seat of House Tyrell, the regional capital of the Reach, and the heat that chivalry in the Seven Kingdoms.

It lies on the Mander where the ocean road meets the rose road, making it an important crossroads.

Highgarden is located on a broad verdant hill overlooking the Mander. The castle is surrounded by three rings of white stone whose crenelated curtain walls increase in height.

Between the outer and middle walls is a crenelated labyrinth that serves to entertain as well as slow invaders.

The oldest towers, squat and square, date from the Age of Heroes. Newer towers are tall and slender, round fortifications dating from after the coming of the Andals.

The castle sept, which has rows of stained-glass windows honoring Garth Greenhand and the Seven, is matched only by the Great Sept of Baelor and the Starry Sept.

The castle's godswood contains three weirwoods known as the Three Singers.

The palatial keep is decorated with statues and colonnades. Also within Highgarden's walls are groves, fountains, and courtyards. The castle's structures are covered in ivy, grapes, and climbing roses.

Highgarden is filled with flowers, singers, pipers, fiddlers, and harpers. The stables have a fine selection of horseflesh, and there are pleasure boats to sail along the Mander.

There are fields of golden roses that stretch as far as the eye can see. Fruits grown nearby include melons, peaches, and fireplugs.

Margaery runs to me and almost we fall but I hold into her arms for our balance "What are doing you here?"

"I came to have flowers but I couldn't because they look better in the field"

Margaery nods "Mhmm, come on the lords and ladies will arrive anytime"

I walk with her "With the King's party"

"All of them coming" I sigh "You okay"

I put arm in arm with her "No, sister, I have a bad feelings since morning"

She pats her hand softly to assure me "Bianca, it's just in your head. Everything is good and what coming too"

I smile "I wish could be you, very open to life"

Margaery smiles at me not finding words to say she knows I'm not feeling good, after seeing the blood on my bed this morning as I flowered she didn't flower yet.

I know she's not scared but me, I'm scared to death not for that because what will come after that

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️

In Highgarden I walk to Olenna's quarter as she asked to see me. I knock at the door and then come in with my perfect smile "Grandmother, How beautiful are you today"

Olenna chuckles to herself "Come, child"

Lady Olenna Tyrell neè Redwyne. The white-haired lady appears wrinkled and wizened. She has soft, spotted hands, with gaunt thin fingers.