Petal V. Arryn's Death

It's nighttime as I walk out of the bathroom wearing a silk green nightdress. Petyr lefts before I get in the bathroom, he must ride his boat.

I head to the wine jar but stop as knocking at the door, I take my robe wearing it and head to the door opening it "What did you forget again, Pet__"

I stop stunned at the doorway with widen eyes.

Athen stands at the doorway with his perfect smile "Hello, my Rose"

I open the door more to let him and look around make sure no one sees him, Varys birds, Baelish nuns and queens eyes. I close the door as he closes all the curtains.

Athen lifts me up and I hug him tightly "How much I missed you"

I pull him to me more "Gods, Athen" he smells my neck "A month without you is like a lifetime"

Athen puts me down holding my cheeks giving me several kisses on the face "You are too beautiful"

I push him to the bed "I know"

Athen giggles as I climb on him "Where is Petyr"

I stop hitting his chest gently "Seriously remind me of my husband while I'm between my lover's arms" I rest my elbow at his chest "Well, he head outside King's Landing for a week" I smirk "King's duty"

Athen plays with my hair "Did you say goodbye to Sam"

I nod "Yeah, we did. He is heading to the wall, injustice as his cruel father"

"Calm down, Bianca. Tell me you didn't make it hard on him"

"No, I lied, I told him his life would be better at the wall, he would find good friends but not like us" Athen chuckles "He will be the man he dreamed to be not his father wanted"

"And what do you want?"

"I wanna child from you"

Athen rests his body at his elbow surprised "What?"

I smile "I want to carry your babe in my womb"

Athen stands "Bianca!"

I sit at the bed pulling him to me by his shirt "I am drinking moon tea since I married, I want to be mother, but to your child not him"

"And give him Baelish's name?!"

I sit at the bed looking at him "You know that before the marriage"

"No, we said we will be for each other until we find away to go away to Pentos or Qarth" I stand "and get rid of Baelish and every Westeros thing, we said month and now its been two years"

"You know I can not leave grandfather"

"Hightower will not change with you or not and he will understand why you did it"

I hold onto his arm "You know how I cling to grandfather" I put my hand on his cheek "Please, Athen"

"If we did that, the child will born, Little finger will think that his, you think I would accept seeing my child with another man"

"Athen___"

"Bianca, Do you think I would be happy guarding this room outside and knowing that he is having sex with you like an animal inside?" I stare at him with tears "Every look and every touch disgusts me, everything that makes me sick and I tell myself that just for her."

I walk away from him looking at the fireplace.

Athen walks to me "We can not play this hide and do love forever, One day he will find out and I would kill for you, I swear I will slaughter him in the street"