Petal III. The Wedding

In the castle of Highgarden, I walk in followed by pretend normal formal way between the lady of the castle and her personal guard.

I find Mother, Father and Grandmother standing in the great hall. I walk into it.

Olenna greets me "Bianca, can you come here"

I walk to them "Grandma, Father, Mother, good evening"

From behind me, Petyr Baelish smiles "Lady Bianca, how are you?"

I jump scared "Oh" I smile "Lord Baelish, it's a strange time to grace us here, has something happened?" I look at my family "Why do you look at me like that?"

Olenna says "Athen, leave us alone"

Athen nods with a smile "Excuse me"

Mace smiles at me "Bianca, you have been betrothed to Lord Baelish"

My smile disappeared and I look in disbelief at Lord Baelish "What?"

Petyr gives me a smile "We are betrothed"

I stsre at him feeling my heart broke into pieces around "I will be in my chamber, I feel tired, I just slipped before I get in here" I walk outside as they call after me and I ignore them putting my hand on my heart.

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️

It's dawn, I lock myself into the chamber ignore my family. I pace around the chamber trying to think after I sent a raven to grandfather. Athen sits at the armchair trying to think.

"I can not marry him"

Athen stands and put his hands on my arms "Just please calm down and let us think of something"

Tears falls from me "No, I can't calm down"

Athen with glassy eyes "Let me do something and I will come back"

I nod and he wipes my tears and kiss my forehead running outside from the escape hidden door.

There knocks on the door and I scream at whose knocking "GO AWAY, MOTHER!! I TOLD YOU, GO!!

"Bianca, daughter" Leyton softly "it's me your grandfather Leyton, please open the door for me, I'm all alone"

I take a deep breath wiping my tears and red eyes so head to the door and open it.

Leyton walks in and closes the door "Why are you locking yourself here?" He wraps his arms around me and I cry "It's okay"

I cry "I do not want to marry him, Grandfather, I beg you" I sniff "Please, please... I can not marry him"

Leyton pulls apart raising my chin to look at him "I understand you" he sits at the couch pulling me to sit next to him "But you aged, Bianca"

"They betrothed us without even asking me, am I thing to them, He is my father's age, grandfather. He's a brothel owner... How can they trust me with a man like that"

"He is the maester of money, a respected man of strong importance close to the king who will increase the family's affairs"

"Family matters a lot. We are descendants of Hightower, we don't want Petyr this cunning man to raise us up, we're married and descendants of Targaryen before... Who is the Baelish family"

Leyton chuckles a little "My family did it, but it's your duty, daughter"

I stand bot facing "I can't marry him, I'll starve myself to death" I cry more as Leyton holds my arm to assures me "I won't be touched by this chameleon"

Olenna stands at the door chamber with mother and father, she hits the floor with her stick "What are these words that come out of your mouth, this is an order from me. disobey me?"