Introduction

Westeros is one of the four known continents in the known world, the others being Essos, Sothoryos, and Ulthos

Most of the area of Westeros is covered by a political entity known as the Seven Kingdoms, while the far north beyond the Wall includes the free folk.

The closest foreign nations to Westeros are the Free Cities, a collection of independent city-states across the narrow sea in western Essos. To the south of Westeros lie the Summer Isles.

The Reach is the largest region except for the north; it encompasses a region of the most fertile part of Westeros and numerous well-populated villages and towns

The Reach is ruled by House Tyrell from Highgarden. The Tyrells were stewards to House Gardener, the Kings of the Reach before Aegon's Conquest.

After Mern IX Gardener was killed on the Field of Fire, the Tyrells surrendered Highgarden to Aegon and were rewarded with both the castle and the position of Lord Paramount of the Mander

Bannermen of the Tyrells frequently fight with the Dornishmen of the south. The most prominent city in the Reach is Oldtown.

It is the oldest city in Westeros, home to the maesters' Citadel, and the Starry Sept, the previous seat of the Faith.

Bastards in the Reach are given the surname Flowers.

House Tyrell of Highgarden is one of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms, being Lords Paramount of the Mander and the liege lords of the Reach

A large, wealthy house, its wealth is only surpassed among the Great Houses by House Lannister, and the Tyrells can field the greatest armies.

Additionally, if they call the ships of the Redwyne fleet, the lords of the Shield Islands, and the coastal lords, they can command a navy that equals if not surpasses the royal fleet of King's Landing.

Highgarden is an ancient seat of rule and the heart of chivalry in the Seven Kingdoms; the Tyrells style themselves 'Defenders of the Marches' and 'High Marshals of the Reach', and traditionally, they have been Wardens of the South in addition to Lords Paramount of the Mander.

Their sigil is a golden rose on a green field, and their words are "Growing Strong". Members of the family tend to have curly brown hair and brown eyes.

》》》《《《

Mace Tyrell is the Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Mander, Defender of the Marches, High Marshal of the Reach, Warden of the South, and head of House Tyrell

Mace became Lord of Highgarden once his father, Lord Luthor Tyrell, rode off a cliff while hawking.

Mace was one of the attendees at the tourney at Harrenhal in 281 AC.

During Robert's Rebellion, Mace was in command of troops from the Reach who marched against Lord Robert Baratheon of Storm's End. 

Mace is credited with defeating Robert in the Battle of Ashford, although the van under Lord Randyll Tarly achieved most of the victory before Mace's arrival at Ashford. He then led the siege of Storm's End, which was successfully held by Robert's brother, Stannis Baratheon.

Mace and his closest bannerman, Lord Paxter Redwyne, surrendered to Robert's ally, Lord Eddard Stark, after the Sack of King's Landing.

Lady Alerie Hightower is the daughter of Lord Leyton Hightower of Oldtown, and the spouse of Lord Mace Tyrell of Highgarden. She is the mother of his five children, Willas, Garlan, Loras, Margaery and Bianca.

Bianca Tyrell is the second daughter of Lord Mace Tyrell and his wife, Lady Alerie Hightower. She is twin to Margaery Tyrell.

Despite they are twins but they are different from each other in personality and some of the shape. They were dyeing their hair and replacing each other places.

Margaery has thick, softly curling brown hair and large brown eyes. She has a slender but womanly figure with smooth and unblemished pale skin and small breasts.

Bianca has thick, softly curling dark hair and piercing blue eyes, She has a slender but womanly figure with smooth and unblemished pale skin and big breasts.

Margaery and Bianca are fair and lively, with shy and sweet smiles. They are regarded as beautiful or pretty by most.

They are people who claim Margaery and Bianca look like Lyanna Stark.

Margaery is intelligent and shrewd, taking after her cunning grandmother, Lady Olenna Tyrell. Margaery is her protégée, and as such, Olenna has made certain that Margaery is capable of protecting herself from those who might use or abuse her.

But Bianca's appearance still retains its famed distinction, and she has a powerful yet alluring presence, despite her petite stature, and her remarkable skill in art, dance, conversation and music made her shine and show the people her wise and shrewd.