Petal II. Mysterious Lord

In my new chamber, I sit at the dresser as Alerie is fixing my hair. I told her about Jon.

I wonder "Do you think he will like me? What if he thinks I'm ugly?"

Alerie smiles at me "Then he is the stupidest Lord that ever lived."

I smirk "He's so handsome."

Alerie rolls her eyes with a small smile "You should know which house he is from first and leave the rest for me"

I smile "Yes, right"

Alerie gives me a warm smile. Margaery has always father's favorite daughter but I'm my mother's favorite daughter.

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️

The Highgarden banquet. The laughter of the crowds, music plays by harps, and singers preparing for their performances.

Mace, Olenna, and Alerie welcome their guest so do my brothers when my eyes catch Jon, I point at him then Mother nods and walks away to see who he is.

I sit alone at the table and Athen Redwyne approaches me, a young handsome man turned eighteen this year, he is a distant cousin to Grandma.

"How they let the most beautiful lady sit alone " Athen smiles at me "Athen Redwyn"

I stand smiling "Bianca Tyrell"

He takes my hand kissing my hand softly "I know, I saw you at the last feast but had not the courage to talk to you" he takes two wine cubs and offers me one "You are lord Tyrell's daughter and me"

I smile "A very rich and noble young man from the Redwyne family, do not forget, my grandmother from yours" I take it "Thank you"

"you made a great feast as the on king's Landing"

"You have been there before"

"Yeah beautiful but smells like dead bodies"

I stare at him "How is beautiful then?"

"Sea, Aegon's hell and street with the people and the red keep the magical place from outside but not magical beauty as yours"

I smile at him "You flatter me, my lord"

"I am Ser actually"

"Oh, my bad" I see mother to me to came over her "I have to see mother, I see you around, Ser Athen"

I head to Mother who stands with Lady Catelyn and gives them a smile "Evening, Ladies"

Catelyn smiles "You became a fine Lady Bianca as last time I saw you"

I smile "Thank you"

Alerie says "You may know Lady Catelyn, Bianca, mother to Robb Stark"

I smile at Robb as he smiles back and I see behind Robb at the table sitting next to Lord Stark, Jon quietly staring at his plate. Mother and Lady Catelyn continue to talk but me and Jon our eyes meet and I think we move to a blank space.

Alerie brings me by arm "Bianca"

I turn my attention to her "Yes"

We walk among the crowd "He is Winterfell bastard" I give her a confused look "He is Jon Snow, Lord Stark's bastard" I sigh "I can not help in that, your father will not accept it"

Leyton Hightower, my grandfather known as the Old Man of Oldtown, is the Lord of the Hightower and head of House Hightower.

His other titles include the Voice of Oldtown, Lord of the Port, Defender of the Citadel, and Beacon of the South. Leyton's flagship is Honor of Oldtown. Leyton has been married four times; his current wife is Rhea Florent.