Petal IV. King's Landing

In the morning, Birds chirping with joy at daylight and sunrise.

I open my eyes and smile a little, how I wish I could be as happy as they are. I turn around, laughing a little, watching Petyr sleep.

I get out of bed looking for my silk robe and put it on, going to the balcony to watch the neighborhood getting ready for the morning...

I sit at the chair putting my leg on the other chair smile closing my eyes as I felt soft kiss on my cheek. I smile to myself "Oh good morning"

Petyr smiles and takes my leg on his hand sitting on the chair rests my leg on his lap "You sneak out the bed"

I lean on my hand "Well, I had the weirdest dream so I wanted to smell fresh air before you wake to be in a good mood"

Petyr massages my leg "Tell me"

I feel relaxed in his touch "Our first met and our betrothed, wedding" I smirk "Wedding night" I chuckle "Gods, it's been two years"

Petyr smiles "Best two years" he gives me a box "Happy anniversary"

I smile taking it and open the box "Beautiful" a rose necklace. I stand picking his mouth "Thank you, husband"

Peter pulls me to sit in his lap "you like it"

"how could not I? You are the best" I move my hair away as he clips it around my neck with my B necklace "Oh its perfect, I thought you forget our anniversary, it was yesterday"

Petyr with his grin "How could I?" He gives me a look "But we were little busy yesterday"

I look at our messy chamber "Yeah, I can see"

He rests his chin on my shoulder "What bothers you?"

"Nothing"

"Tell me, I am hearing"

I sigh standing up head inside the chamber "I am not making you happy"

"How is that?" He walks inside "I'm the happiest man since our marriage"

I play with my wedding ring "Petyr, I can not give you an heir, it's been two years and everyone asks" I look down "I want a heir to make you happiest. A piece of me and you"

Petyr holds my hand "And we are trying and I'm sure after last night we will have one"

I smile kissing his mouth "You are the best"

Petyr nods "Well, I have to get dressed to see how everything going on"

I nod "Okay"

Petyr heads to the bathroom while I pour for myself wine looking around the chamber.

Our chamber in the brothel. If two years ago you asked me that I could live here, I wouldn't believe that.

Well, ws live between here and the Red Keep. Here we have our little chamber and come in weekends. The rest of the week in our apartment at the Red Keep.

If you asked me I would say prefer living at brothel. I'm close to the people and children in neighborhood not the Red Keep every one pretend and if they get the chance they would kill each other without blinking.

I take a sip from the wine with a sigh. Being a wife to Petyr makes you learn a lot of things how be smart cunning, chameleon with everyone and everything.

I turn as Petyr walks out the bathroom. I take the mockingbird pin and head to him. I fix his tunic and put the pin with smile "Look how handsome you are" I blink more than once "Gods, protect hin not giving him evil eye"