𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 this book will contain sensitivetopics, such as: family issues,cursing, underage drinking,  and more

𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗
this book will contain sensitive
topics, such as: family issues,
cursing, underage drinking,
and more. please don't read
if any of these upset you

𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 24𝘁𝗵, 11:00 𝗔𝗠
The sun beamed down on Oliver's tanned skin as he walked up to the front door of his best friend's house. It was the last day of summer, and they had no time to waste to start their annual Disney marathon. He didn't even bother to knock, knowing the door was unlocked for him. He stepped inside the two story house with a sigh. "Stella! Do you want lemonade or tea?" he called up to the girl as he made his way to the kitchen like he owned the place.

"Mix them together!" His best friend, practically his sister, responded from her bedroom. She was tucked in underneath the multiple layers of blanket that she always sleeps under. Her voice was loud, probably because she knew they were home alone and that there were no parents to scold her for her 'outside voice.'

Oliver did as she asked despite his usual scrunched up face. He seriously didn't get it. And he had tried the potion. Stella had force-fed it to him on multiple occasions. "You're so weird," he rolled his eyes even if she couldn't see him.

"And popcorn too!" Estella called again, cupping her hands over her mouth to make sure he heard her. Stella never messes around with her movie popcorn, it's a must-have in the Carter household.

He opened the plastic wrapping and tossed the bag of popcorn in the microwave, making sure it was the one he and Stella preferred. As the curnles started to pop, he made his way upstairs with their drinks. "Hey sexy, brush your damn hair," he teased as he walked into her room.

Stella sat up from the bed, smoothing her hair down with her hands. "Well aren't you exceptionally charming today." She commented, "Gimme my drink." She held her hands out, manners be damned.

The dark-haired boy did just that, climbing onto the bed next to her and sprawling dramatically across her lap. "What movie are we starting with? The older ones? I need time to prepare my vocals for Frozen."

"Get off." She playfully pushed at him with her hands before she gave up and leaned backwards into her pillows. "I was thinking we could start off with Sleeping Beauty. We never watch that one and it's on discount right now."

He nodded, getting up and walking back down the stairs when the microwaved beeped. He opened the bag of popcorn and filled a large bowl for them to share before returning to Stella's room. "Sounds good to me. We're finishing every single movie, by the way. Normally we quit halfway through but I'm determined."

The brunette moved more to her side of the bed so that Oliver could have more room to himself. "Hey. You're the one who always begs for us to stop. Remember? You always say that you need your 'beauty sleep'" She used air quotes to symbolize her point. "Plus tomorrow's the first day of school, we should be sleeping."