|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐓𝐰𝐨.

not edited, excuse any mistakes. ( like not edited at all, so please ignore any bs fr lol.)

this chapter also takes place during hours before the repass, that occurred in my new book 7220.

TW: mention of blood, MBD, gaslighting, and abuse.

Tuesday
August 17, 2021

CHAPTER TWO:
" NALAH'S ASCENSION "

CHAPTER TWO: " NALAH'S ASCENSION "

£

Swear that I can still feel you here, I just can't believe you're not here. I've been needing you, all I dream is you. I don't think I can make it, I don't think I can make it. But then I hear you say that, I bet not do nothing crazy, cause Nami really needs you. And I would never leave you, cause I am in the stars, and everywhere you are.

  £

Sekani Anika Grace | Lucky
New Covenant Missionary Baptist Church
Chicago, IL
______________________________

I was only seven years old, going on eight. When I had first been diagnosed with Anxiety Disorder. By Doctor William Bryant, who was a family friend, as well as a second father figure to me. Around the time frame when my actual father, had been in and out my life so much?

That my mother had figured, ' why not have the man who sees my daughter every fourth and twentieth of the month for checkups? Portray to be her biological father instead?'

So that my younger, clueless, and innocent self? Wouldn't bug her with too many questions about where my actual father? Had run off or disappeared to.

When in reality, during that specific period of time? I had come to terms on my own, with the fact that my father hadn't loved me enough, or maybe even at all? To the point where he'd want to stick around.

Or just simply be a dad or husband to both my mother and I? When the two of us had needed him the most. And I guess you could say now, during a time like this? Was when I had needed my father the most.

But of course, built up guilt and him holding a long, necessary grudge against both Von and I? Over what had happened to my older brother Demitri? Were one of the main two reasons, that my father had decided he'd miss his first and only grandchild's funeral?

So that I, myself? Could possibly understand now how it feels on my own? To have to bury a child who once had meant the entire fucking world to me so much, that I'd attempt to move moons, stars and mountains? Just for her and her only.