|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐒𝐢𝐱.

not edited, excuse any mistakes.

CHAPTER SIX:
" GRAVEYARD VISITS, FACEBOOK SUBLIMINAL'S, AND A QUICKIE INSIDE THE BATHROOM AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY "

CHAPTER SIX:" GRAVEYARD VISITS, FACEBOOK SUBLIMINAL'S, AND A QUICKIE INSIDE THE BATHROOM AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY "

£

" I'ma fall back, I'ma be cool, just don't let me find out where he hiding at. And you know I be tweaking, fuck that, never mind that. Girl, come here with your fine ass. You first place in the contest, kissing on your neck when we undressing, put this pillow on the Tec, pussy getting wet. I be in it, beating down walls, pussy getting stretched."

  £

1 month later.
Chicago Health and Physical Therapy Center

Sekani Anika Grace | Lucky
Chicago, IL
______________________

" Hey Mrs.Tish, did you ever grab those papers that printed from out of the printer this morning? Because I need them. So that I can finish jotting down the rest of my notes before I clock out at four."

I questioned my supervisor kindly, keeping my focus set ahead on my computer screen. As my fingers typed away quickly onto my keyboard, causing a loud clicking sound to be the only thing that I could hear during the moment.

Besides the loud music, that was currently playing inside of the employee break room. "Yes, I did." She answered, standing up from her desk shortly after.

" I had asked Amber to go down there and get them for you earlier, before she had left out at twelve. But I can see now? That she must've forgot." Her eyes rolled hardly in annoyance.

" That girl can never get anything productive done. And it really gets on my last nerve, because when she wants her time off for all of those vacations that she takes? I give them to her faithfully. But when I need her to pick up important paperwork or to register in a new patient? She starts getting amnesia."

"..."

"..."

"...She's just unreliable as crap all together, and I can't wait until Mr.Bowman comes back from his trip on Sunday? Because I'm definitely making it my mission, to tell him about all of these new employees that he's been hiring. Like I get that we need more staff members because we're kind of slow here? But my God!"

" Is this a place a business or a club, Sekani?" She questioned after placing the papers I had needed onto my desk. " It's a place of business." I nodded.